Adrian Arrington (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
What kind of an impact do you guys think Arrington will have on tomorrow's game?

he definitely has some top end speed that seems to be missing as of late. it will be interesting to see if he can take the top of the defense and get some separation.

I think he could make a good impact. We know what he is capable of doing from watching him play in preseason. Now with that said, can he do it against starters? Also, perhaps he will be going into the game under the Bucs radar? Anyways, I could see Arrington with 4-6 catches and maybe a TD.

i think it will also depend on his chemistry with Drew. hopefully they have had some time to develop some sort of timing to match his speed and hopefully he is comfortable running specific routes. he basically ran deep slants/go's during pre season

i think it will also depend on his chemistry with Drew. hopefully they have had some time to develop some sort of timing to match his speed and hopefully he is comfortable running specific routes. he basically ran deep slants/go's during pre season

Very true, hopefully he's all caught up to speed with a good week of practice.

I have been waiting to see AA in action. Its about time. Do yo thang AA. You will do a good job out there. Give'em hell tomorrow #87.

he definitely has some top end speed that seems to be missing as of late. it will be interesting to see if he can take the top of the defense and get some separation.

I don't think he has real good speed...I'll look it up.

I don't think he has real good speed...I'll look it up.

He dont have speed. Are u kidding me. AA is super fast. I saw him run live. Dude got wheels..You will see.:plus-un2:

not to mention he has fresh legs. that was the thing that stuck out to me the most vs. atl. all our receivers looked slow like they had concrete in their shoes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom