Adrian Peterson rumor (1 Viewer)

The one from Georgia Southern?

We tried Oklahoma version.....didn't work
To be fair, we didn't know Kamara was going to fall to us in the draft. So it was Ingram and Peterson. That would have worked. But once we got Kamara and saw how special, versatile he was there was no need for Peterson.

unless we're trying to harvest a pectoral muscle...??
Isn't NO one of the cities supposedly know for organ harvesters?
Wake up in the hotel bathroom full of ice with a note that your kidney was taken, etc?

One of you guys have to be in that business I would reckon. Might make a good EE poll...

.... so, the source for wanting to come back to N.O. was comments on a yahoo fantasy post. :ROFLMAO:

I’d rather have Ingram back but if the contract was for peanuts then I’m fine with it

I could see signing Peterson again to keep Kamara fresh for more catches and fresh in general. I’d guess Higgins, Ringo, or Heath would be cut to make room. We’ve used 3 to 4 RBs at a time in the past with Pierre Thomas, Ingram, Sproles, Khiry Robinson, and Cadet back in 2013 so anything is possible

swnRdgI.gif

I could see us adding a RB for depth, but at this time it would be one the practice squad and not the 53 man roster. We normally carry more than (3) true running backs between both the 53 team roster and the practice squad. We do have Montgomery whom the teams wants to just focus on WR, so there is a little insurance there. I just don't see AP being put on our practice squad, but I do see us needing to add a RB on the PS for depth and yes chances are he will need to be someone that can play special teams.

Peter King's column said that the Saints wanted to resign Latavious Murray after Game 1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom