Advice Needed: Where to watch in Paris, France (1 Viewer)

Penguin

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation on a place in Paris, France that I can watch the season opener?

If you can't find a good bar or similar, get a one week membership of NFL Gamepass that will let you watch the game live on mobile, laptop etc. Make sure it's the version that lets you choose any game to watch live.

Also game one is always free on Sunday Ticket. At least the first week always has been.

Edit:
Not sure if they have that in Europe.

there is a bar close to luxemburg park that shows games but the owner is a packer fan.

Also game one is always free on Sunday Ticket. At least the first week always has been.

Edit:
Not sure if they have that in Europe.
We don't.

Also, re. Gamepass, if the local affiliate is carrying the Saints game, it won't be available on Gamepass at the same time. Sad face, if so

We don't.

Also, re. Gamepass, if the local affiliate is carrying the Saints game, it won't be available on Gamepass at the same time. Sad face, if so

As soon as I saw a UK citizen answering his question I realized I needed to shut up on the topic.

As soon as I saw a UK citizen answering his question I realized I needed to shut up on the topic.
Hey, no need to quiet down. For one thing, it might not work the same way in a France as here (although I think it does).

Thanks for all the replies. I looked into the GamePass stuff but read that it doesn't work in Europe.

Found a place called the Great Canadian that has reviews stating they have all NFL games. And it's 2 blocks from my lodging!

Thanks for all the replies. I looked into the GamePass stuff but read that it doesn't work in Europe.
Ok, probably a bit confusing, but I can confirm there is Gamepass in Europe. I've used it for a couple of seasons.

What's probably happening, Penguin, is if you try to look up Gamepass from your U.S. location, your IP will take you to the U.S. version that says 'not available in Europe', but in fact there is a different product produced by a different company, on behalf of the NFL in Europe, also called Gamepass. And you will be able to use it while in Paris. But you'll need to sign up once you're there.

Hope that makes sense

Try the Moose bar on the left bank , as memory serves me they show two nfl games in the evenings. Great time in past years. Website available to check tv schedule. Good luck.

Try the Moose bar on the left bank , as memory serves me they show two nfl games in the evenings. Great time in past years. Website available to check tv schedule. Good luck.

Its near the Odeon metro station. Its the best place to watch games for sure.

back-up plan... radio.com app and listen to it. I spent YEARS listening to LSU and McNeese State games until my income and fandom outgrew my tight-wad ways.

BTW... my new job may have me trying to find ome sort of old school radio and hope it picks up WWL on "some" game days this season... from 75 miles south of New Orleans (gulf)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom