AFC Championship Chargers @ Patriots gameday thread (1 Viewer)

Once again the Bolts choke close to the finish line! It is impossible winning a game without scoring a TD! The Pats did what they had to do to win....they didn't play particularly good, but managed to stay ahead of the Bolts on the scoring board....

Congrats to the Pats! They deserved to win!

blackngold4877,

It's official. Your Patriots are bigger than sliced bread.

Congrats.

lol if your a patriot fan it's like your so use to them winning what exactly does a another AFC tilte really mean lol

Bad coaching by the Chargers. In the redzone on that 4th and 2, that was 4 down territory. Chargers had their opportunities. Pats didn't impress me necessarily.

Absolutely agree here..... Horrible coaching, i think they should of been going for it on that 4th and 10 from their 37. Disgusting loss, the Pats did not look great today in fact i would go so far as to say that the Chargers probably played better for the most part, but they were horrible in the spot where it counts - points.

If Volek started this game I think the Chargers could have won. The bolts played great defense but you can't kick fg's against the Pats and hope to win.

Patriots are certainly beatable.

Agree totally with this. Volek did very well last week and engineered the game winning drive against the Colts. The Pats wouldn't have been as prepared for him as they were for Rivers. The Chargers defense did very well. I do feel sorry for LT, but the Chargers didn't deserve to win this game.

Also, how much would it hurt a Chargers fan watching Seau and Harrison still contribute to a championship defense when the Bolts gave up on both of them?

I think besides those turnovers, the Pats played just well enough to beat the 2nd best AFC team. The Chargers were playing as well as any other team. Most games come down to miscues, and I didn't expect a blowout.

I think besides those turnovers, the Pats played just well enough to beat the 2nd best AFC team. The Chargers were playing as well as any other team. Most games come down to miscues, and I didn't expect a blowout.

No, the game came down to Rivers screwing up, as I knew he would. Injury or not.

Where is his jawing now? Thought so.

I didn't expect a blowout.

Then you're about the only one.

The overall consensus of Pats vs. Bolts coming into today;

PATS WILL KILL SD 1,000,0000,000 to -25 LOLZOMG

I'm sure there will be similar predictions for them beating the Pack or NY.

No, the game came down to Rivers screwing up, as I knew he would. Injury or not.

I guess Rivers screwing up would fall under my statement that most games come down to miscues. Didn't Brady also throw a couple? Seems both teams had their miscues to balance things out.

Wow, did Philip Rivers kick your dog last week or something? Geez.

Then you're about the only one.

The overall consensus of Pats vs. Bolts coming into today;

PATS WILL KILL SD 1,000,0000,000 to -25 LOLZOMG

I'm sure there will be similar predictions for them beating the Pack or NY.

I guess I was among the few to predict a tough game.

The Chargers had been playing as well as any team in the league during the second half of the season. The Pats overlook no team. I'm hoping the game comes down to Bolt QB miscues. They can still run with Turner and a gimpy LT. Their D should be a challenge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom