AFC still the stronger conference? (1 Viewer)

ThibodauxSaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I was just looking at the scores of the games today and there were 5 games, counting ours, where an NFC team played a AFC game. The NFC is 1-4 in those games today. I haven't researched the first 7 weeks of he season to see if this is a trend, but it just seems like the AFC is still the stronger conference in the NFL.

Saints382

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
at least the AFC helped us out in a BIG way this weekend....though 1 important 1 didnt come through (falclowns won).

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
The Conference head-to-head really doesn't mean much since inter-conference games are only between two divisions. I mean it may help tell you if the NFC South is better than the AFC North, but not which conference is better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dan in Lafayette Column: Don't be afraid, the Saints will still reign SR News Page Articles 0
Saints' C/G Cesar Ruiz 'feeling a lot better' after ankle injury, still to work at center, guard Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Custumz97 It’s still happening all these years later! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Fleur-de-Links, September 17: Saints still looking good in overall polls following week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Through 2 weeks, Saints still haven't protected a practice squad player SR News Page Articles 0
State of the NFC South: Week 2, the Falcons are still the Falcons Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Nightshade Retired Saints FB Zach Line still dressing out for game days -- from his couch Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
CowtownSaint This is Still a Game of Emotion Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Big opening win still isn’t what a Saints game in the Dome is supposed to be Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Spera: The Saints in the Superdome without fans will be weird, but still worth watching Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CajunSaint City Of NOLA still auditing Everything Else Board 13
Now healthy, Saints Patrick Robinson 'just trying to show what I can still do' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints, Alvin Kamara still working on a deal Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints add WR Austin Carr to practice squad to bring list to 15; team still 1 short of max Saints RSS News Feeds 0
N/S Dez Bryant still looking for work Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29