AFCCG: Titans at Chiefs (1 Viewer)

Yep. I’m not sure if I’m even gonna watch the NFC game - so looking forward to this one. Hope it’s dramatic.

This is going to be by far the most interesting and best game of the day. Tennessee has an excellent chance to win this contest. G.B is going to get bulldozed by S.F.

This going to by far the most interesting and best game of the day. Tennessee has an excellent chance to win this contest. G.B is going to get bulldozed by S.F.

I tend to agree but have been around long enough to know those kinds of pregame statements often end up looking silly. :)

I think Pack have a good defense, about to find out how good though.

We'll see but I think Andy deserves a ring.

Can the biggest weapon for the Titans, Andy Reid, come through today?

We shall see.

I keep going back and forth. I wouldn't mind for Tyrann Mathieu to win a SB and I don't think the Titans can beat SF; but I would like for an AFC team we beat to win, too. But since that doesn't mean anything, I guess I'll root for they Honey Badger and the walrus (and I think Mahomes is a nice kid, too).

I think the Titans pull this one out.

Spaggs is gonna spaggs.

He is not a good coach unless he has an all world d line to cover the holes.

That first drive the play action was there. So it is gonna be a long day.

The play action is gonna be there all day long.

If they run Henry on every first down the Titans are done.

Where is Dion Lewis on that 3rd down? That needed to be a screen pass.

Kicking Field Goals just seems like a Loss for Tennessee. You know Mahomes and KC with that Offense are going to get Touchdowns. Titans need 7's not 3's.

Man just imagine if the Saints had an AJ Brown type big, physical receiver to compliment MT. Can turn a 15 yard in route into a 40 gain with Yac

Too bad that won’t be the last Baker Mayfield commercial we’ll have to put up with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom