Saints After 3 million computer simulations Cynthia Freeland Projects... (1 Viewer)

Last year she almost got it right. She predicted based on analysis and projections the Saints vs. Chiefs in the Superbowl. This year just 15 minutes ago she projects the Saints to win narrowly over the Patriots. More often than not she seems to be spot on.

Last year she did get it right, if not for the refs.
They jobbed the Saints and the Chiefs out of that Super Bowl.

Last year she almost got it right. She predicted based on analysis and projections the Saints vs. Chiefs in the Superbowl. This year just 15 minutes ago she projects the Saints to win narrowly over the Patriots. More often than not she seems to be spot on.
she didnt calculate in the factor that goodell rigged the games, if they didnt rig the playoffs it would have been saints vs KC

she didnt calculate in the factor that goodell rigged the games, if they didnt rig the playoffs it would have been saints vs KC

Yep! that was me that gave you a MEH! If you truly believe that the game is rigged then you and any other "fan" that thinks the same way to find another sport and team to follow.

Yep! that was me that gave you a MEH! If you truly believe that the game is rigged then you and any other "fan" that thinks the same way to find another sport and team to follow.

It was rigged. (Or at least influenced)
And I still love the team I’ve loved since 1980.

And just because you think differently than some others doesn’t make you a better ‘fan’ than anyone else.

For those of us who didn't watch the AFC CG, how did the Chiefs get cheated?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom