N/S After beating LV, Falclowns fans talking about a postseason run (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
I remember being like this with the Saints in years past. But I think the Clowns’ chances today are at about 2.83%.

:gosaints:

They always do this. No matter how many losses in a row if they win ONE game they start talking playoffs and how the team can turn it around and how they are set up for future success. The most delusional fanbase in sports.

With all that said...Taysom can not play this Sunday like he played yesterday. He and Payton better get their act together as far as QB play goes or we're going to be ripe for letting Falcons fans continue their delusion.

Also, I would love for the Falcons to beat Tampa once for us. Just once. Heck, beat the Chargers and sweep the Bucs. That way they can fulfill their destiny and go 7-9 three straight years after they ripped us for doing that.

This has been the Falcons way for years. They get a few wins and all the ATL fans hopes get up, then they flop around .500 and miss out on a top draft pick.

That site contains some of the strangest people...

There's a few who really know the game, but most are just blind homers who don't know jack ****.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom