After Further Review: Understanding both sides between the Saints and Mark Ingram (1 Viewer)

• Admin

By Sean Fazende | Fox8live.com

NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - Mark Ingram wasn’t just another Saints player. He was the heart, soul and passion of the locker room for eight years. That’s why it hurts to see such a mainstay leave the franchise. Check his teammates tweets for proof of their pain.

“To me that’s family… I’ve made a lot of friends in the locker room and I’ve created family ties to some guys. I’ve watched some of the best teammates leave and IF this happens for real this one gone hurt,” Cam Jordan, who came into the league in 2011 with Ingram tweeted.

“It’s really tough for people on the outside to understand Mark’s value,” Terron Armstead tweeted. ”He brings energy to any room he steps in! Plays with fire that’s contagious to all of us!”

A player with that kind of impact makes it’s hard to envision him wearing anything other than black and gold. But that looks to be the case next season. The Saints moved on from negotiations with their former first round pick Tuesday and opted to sign Latavius Murray to a four-year deal worth up to $14.4 million.

Full Story - Fox8live.com

Last edited:
Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom