After School Satan Club (1 Viewer)

These kids need to be judgmental, elitist and hypocritical like the rest of the Christians in this country.
How dare you teach them acceptance and self-reliance.
THEY'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!

These kids need to be judgmental, elitist and hypocritical like the rest of the Christians in this country.
How dare you teach them acceptance and self-reliance.
THEY'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!
Just one of the reasons the founding fathers wrote them out of government :hihi:

Yes, we’ll teach the kids benevolence and empathy by calling our club the satanist club! I’m sure believers in the Abrahamic faiths will appreciate the benevolent gesture, which shows that we understand and share their feelings (i.e., that we’re empathetic)!

Satan gets a bad wrap... he gets blamed for everything. He throws a great party, though.

"You're murdering an innocent life."

Uh, no. I'm summoning the Antichrist. Hello?
At least there should be some balancing test between your right to religious liberty and the virgin's right to life. It would seem reasonable to institute a constitutional protection against banning sacrifice of virgins in the first trimester of their life (first 25 years or so). The 20-25 year olds make for the best ceremonies anyway.

At least there should be some balancing test between your right to religious liberty and the virgin's right to life. It would seem reasonable to institute a constitutional protection against banning sacrifice of virgins in the first trimester of their life (first 25 years or so). The 20-25 year olds make for the best ceremonies anyway.

Look, we're already dealing with major supply line issues just to get our hands on the virgins we can now. This would be an extreme undue burden.

Sounds like a reverse Aristocrats joke

"I have a great idea for an afterschool club, we're going to teach the kids benevolence and empathy, critical thinking and problem solving and creative expression"

"Great, what's it called?"

"The Lucifer and Satan Orgy and Glee Club"

Sounds like a reverse Aristocrats joke

"I have a great idea for an afterschool club, we're going to teach the kids benevolence and empathy, critical thinking and problem solving and creative expression"

"Great, what's it called?"

"The Lucifer and Satan Orgy and Glee Club"

I don't know what kind of orgies you go to, but the ones I attend, critical thinking, problem solving, and creative expression are a must.

Makes about as much sense as a Nazi club that says it wants to promote love, kindness and equality towards the Jewish community or a KKK club that says it wants to teach racial equality.

I really don't get the premise. They say they want to teach good values that are free from religious beliefs, but are sponsored by and promote a religion? Or are they atheist/agnostic and want to show that those same good values can be taught free from religion? Either they are Satanists who are using the guise of this club to promote their religion (which they say they are not) or they are atheist/agnostic who really just want to offend religious groups.

Makes about as much sense as a Nazi club that says it wants to promote love, kindness and equality towards the Jewish community or a KKK club that says it wants to teach racial equality.

I really don't get the premise. They say they want to teach good values that are free from religious beliefs, but are sponsored by and promote a religion? Or are they atheist/agnostic and want to show that those same good values can be taught free from religion? Either they are Satanists who are using the guise of this club to promote their religion (which they say they are not) or they are atheist/agnostic who really just want to offend religious groups.
Maybe because nazis and the kkk are real and satan is not?

Maybe because nazis and the kkk are real and satan is not?
Real to whom? Most religions believe there is a Satan or some form of the same. Just because you don't believe doesn't make it not a real thing. Santa Claus isn't "real" yet I can find him everywhere at Christmastime. Millions of children believe Santa to be real even though you and I know that he's not. How many people would say you're being benevolent for walking up to someone else's children and telling them that he's not?

Not to mention, that still doesn't get past the point that any way you look at it the group is not what they say they are, which would also make them hypocrites. Either be a Satan club and promote Satan worship (good luck with that not being labeled a hate group) or be an atheist/agnostic group that promotes good values free from religious dogma, which makes a whole lot more sense and I'd actually support regardless of my Christian faith.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom