After some serious thought.... (2 Viewers)

I thought you enjoyed your years of military service?

Edit Addition: Thank you all for serving !

I have enjoyed every minute and I am sure Staph has also. You missed the deleted thread.

You missed the deleted thread.

Yeah, you really would have had to seen that to get the full context of "TheMike"'s decision... No offense, Mike-- but this is like the quickest turnaround I've ever seen on such a big decision like this. Last week, you thought it would be "stupid" for you to join any branch of the military, and now you are ready to commit several years of your life?? Might want to take a little more time to sort it out, Bro. I've been unemployed before and it sucks, but don't make any rash decisions.

I don't mean to dig, but obviously I missed the thread mentioned that was deleted...

Seeing that I missed that and all of the current and past Vets are voicing their opinions being an astounding NO.. I'm just curious as to why all of you guys say no?

It's seems you're all on board, so I'm sure you're right... I'm just curious.

Can someone give just a tidbit about what was said in that other thread?

I think the other vets on here are wrong. I think the Marines would be perfect, in this case. :D

I don't mean to dig, but obviously I missed the thread mentioned that was deleted...

Seeing that I missed that and all of the current and past Vets are voicing their opinions being an astounding NO.. I'm just curious as to why all of you guys say no?

It's seems you're all on board, so I'm sure you're right... I'm just curious.

Can someone give just a tidbit about what was said in that other thread?

I don't think they are saying they are unhappy. I think they are saying that Mike shouldn't join, based on his comments in the previous thread.

I don't think they are saying they are unhappy. I think they are saying that Mike shouldn't join, based on his comments in the previous thread.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say.

I was wondering what Mike had said to make them so against it.

Sorry for the confusion.

As an Army man myself, I would recommend the Air Force.

I know what you are saying, but that just looks so wrong. :ezbill:

There are a lot of good reasons, and some bad ones, for joining, but almost everyone who does benefits by it and so does the service he or she joins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom