After Sunday we're either going to be tied for division lead or leading wild card (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
This is why today's win was so crucial...we get to sit back and watch some big NFC games. Packers/Falcons(Go Pack Go!!!), Bucs/Ravens(Go Ravens), Eagles/Bears and Jags/Giants.

I agree. Malcolm Jenkins saved this weekends matchups for me.......because if we lost I would have been too sick to watch any football related show/game.

Thanks 27

I agree. Malcolm Jenkins saved this weekends matchups for me.......because if we lost I would have been too sick to watch any football related show/game.

Thanks 27

Damn straight. It's gonna be a fun weekend.

But don't you guys realize the Saints allowed Dez Bryant to have the best 0 catches for 0 zero yards game of all time?

i had a feeling all game that atl would do the opposite of us
when it looked like we might lose, i just knew atl would win

can't wait for the weekend now

I think we are due for some help from other teams as far as slowing down ATL and the Bucs. This weekend seems the best fit for that.

^^^^^^ :plus-un2:

This. I think the birds will fall to GB (hopefully bad enough to want to fire their coach too :9:). Also we will have a good matchup against the Ravens in Dec so they might as well beat the Bucs and win a few more so they will be on a high instead of trying to play us hungry after a loss.

Thanks 27

No doubt about it. I would not have watched a single game this Sunday. Now I'll probably have 3 TV's going at once...LOL.

A perfect weekend would be a Falcons loss, Buc's loss, Giants, loss and Eagles loss...

To college: An Auburn loss, Oregon loss and Boise loss with a LSU Win....

That would be a dream sports weekend for the home teams!

Thanks 27

Add me to the list.....I wouldn't have watched another down of football had the Saints lost. Now thanks to #27 I'll watch as much football as I feel like. This weekend should really start to shake things out as far as to who are playoff contenders and pretenders.

If the dbirds lose this weekend, wouldn't they still be a half game ahead of us, until they lose again and we win again? I ask cause I'm confused. Would we be tied or would the foulcant's still be NFC South leaders? (of course, they WILL go down at least 2 times in the next 5 while we sweep the rest!)

If the dbirds lose this weekend, wouldn't they still be a half game ahead of us, until they lose again and we win again? I ask cause I'm confused. Would we be tied or would the foulcant's still be NFC South leaders? (of course, they WILL go down at least 2 times in the next 5 while we sweep the rest!)

Technically with the head to head they'd be ahead of us. But with an equal record and a matchup down the road our destiny would be in our hands.

But don't you guys realize the Saints allowed Dez Bryant to have the best 0 catches for 0 zero yards game of all time?

Seriously. I lost count of how many times they showed Bryant with the "0 catches" graphic. Whoopdie-doo! How about a graphic for Greer... "thrown at... completions against..."

So, if GB wins, we 1/2 a game behind, right? If we then beat Atlanta, (and win out our remaining schedule), we take the division?

I think the Ravens are going to stomp a new one in TB's arse! :)

Travis

So, if GB wins, we 1/2 a game behind, right? If we then beat Atlanta, (and win out our remaining schedule), we take the division?

I think the Ravens are going to stomp a new one in TB's arse! :)

Travis

Actually we are not a 1/2 game behind if GB wins. We are tied. They hold the tiebreaker. If that were the case and we were tied going into the game with ATL and we win and beat TB we win the division and in all likelihood the #1 seed.

Currently, we are 1/2 game behind only because they haven't played yet. ATL 8-2 we are 8-3.

Even better, the following week, Tampa hosts Atlanta, which guarantees us some help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom