After the Brees int.. (1 Viewer)

Yep, Dennis missed at least 15 tackles tonight.

Clearly Allen couldn’t adjust once the Raiders did. This has been the story his whole career. Usually he can’t adjust on the fly, but does ok at half and coming back out. Last night he just couldn’t. I didn’t say he was the reason we lost. It’s cool though, be a smarta$$. I’ve seen enough of your post to know I can’t let any football talk coming from you bother me....

Last edited:
We are currently in our 2nd preseason game to be technical.......God, I hope thats a good excuse

Almost everyone was bad tonight.

As a fan I’m tired of Dennis Allen. It takes him way too long to adjust if he even does adjust
Say what u want about Gregg Williams but I used to LOVE watching our defense come out in the first half with one game plan and then a total different one in the second half and shut offenses down. He kept the opposing offense guessing. It was like he ALWAYS had 2 plans for each game no matter what. One plan for the first half and one plan for the second half

Clearly Allen couldn’t adjust once the Raiders did. This has been the story his whole career. Usually he can’t adjust on the fly, but does ok at half and coming back out. Last night he just couldn’t. I didn’t say he was the reason we lost. It’s cool though, be a smarta$$. I’ve seen enough of your post to know I can’t let any football talk coming from you bother me....

toushay! Gotta love the know-it-alls.......

For me, the turning point was when we were up 10-0, with possession of the football, and stalled. We missed an opportunity there to completely deflate them and coast. We go up 17-0, and the Raiders would have started folding their tents.

The whole momentum of the game changed.

What I was wondering was that the left corner came up to the line while Brees was looking to the right making a call. So in other words he blended in with the line which makes me wonder if Brees did his normal progression and miscounted on who was where. Either way it was a terrible throw and he obviously had no clue the guy was just sitting there.

For me, the turning point was when we were up 10-0, with possession of the football, and stalled. We missed an opportunity there to completely deflate them and coast. We go up 17-0, and the Raiders would have started folding their tents.
That's exactly when I stopped watching. They have different types of games, like a menu.

An inexplicable flop
straight up domination
Roadkill
The circus
Brees Breaks a Record

Every damn year, they serve us from this exact same menu. Last night I could smell an inexplicable flop being warmed up and I wasn't in the mood.

... I wondered what the Heck was Drew thinking.
I think a lot of it was lack of timing/comfort with receivers. I wondered on the INT whether Harris ran a deeper route than he was expecting. He and Sanders have not gelled at all yet. He seemed to start going to those he has had more time with - Kamara and Smith.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom