After watching Senior Bowl practice #1... (1 Viewer)

Tommie Harris is under 300lbs, makes plays in the run game as well as the pass as he's always busting through the O-line. Harris mark 2 by trading up to #8 works for me

Any chance we walk away with Rivers and Ellis they both look to be VERY Good. I can't choose....

Hey, first post in almost 4 weeks. Good year to all.

Mayok said yesterday that he rates both Dorsey and Ellis the same. I was impressed with that considering that Ellis is way 2 inches shorter.

As of now it seems to me that our pick will be either Ellis, Rivers or Phillips. Connor may be the wild card. I just hope that we find a difference maker that would improve the character of our defensive unit.

On Gholston, besides his penetration he can only cover. I just wonder if he could attack from the SAM position in a 4-3 alignement. Mathias Kiwanuka was doing it in New York. If so, maybe he will be considered if he rates higher than Rivers and Connor. Not very likeble, but still a possibilty.

He weighed in at 300+ so size isn't a concern. He showed that he a beast and he raised his stock big time. If he continues to show dominance throughout the week and in the bowl game, he will threaten Dorsey as the best DT in the draft.

Its about his height. He is just north of 6 feet tall.

We'll see how it plays out.

Dorsey isnt that mich better than Ellis. ellis can do everything dorsey can with out the publicity

Ellis reminds me of a younger version of La'Roi Glover. Too bad he will be gone by the time we pick. Maybe we could work something with the Pats. We need to jump the Bengels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom