After Week #1 what team makes your bones chill ?? (1 Viewer)

Definitely the Rams.

I wouldnt be

That roster has little depth, especially on defense. With it being a 17 game season, they aren't gonna remain healthy all year. I expect the bottom to fall out at some point. Their starters are talented so I don't expect them to fall apart completely, but depth wins championships, and they don't really have it. Too top heavy

Nfl is survival of the fittest, even more so now with 17 games

I wouldnt be

That roster has little depth, especially on defense. With it being a 17 game season, they aren't gonna remain healthy all year. I expect the bottom to fall out at some point. Their starters are talented so I don't expect them to fall apart completely, but depth wins championships, and they don't really have it. Too top heavy

Nfl is survival of the fittest, even more so now with 17 games

You could say that about any team. Certain starters go down for anyone and their season would be bust.

If the Rams stay healthy they are super spooky.

Keep an eye on those Chargers. Lombardi looks like he was running the Saints offense to a T…..they looked pretty solid to me on Sunday.

Cards

I like our matchup vs passing QB; Kyler has that dual threat possibility, I wonder if he can last 17+ games?

I have to see AZ sustain success a little more than a week to fear them.

I think the Rams with their defense and addition of Stafford, has the makings of a very dangerous and explosive team. However with the NFC West so stacked, those teams are going to beat one another up pretty good.

Honestly, the team that bugs me the most is still Tampa - and it’s not based on what they did last Thursday (which I found to be a very pedestrian performance). They worry me because Brady still seems to be defying natural aging and they have enough vet leadership and dangerous young emerging stars to get hot and roll through some teams.

I think we match up exceptionally well with them, which is awesome…but they are the team that can look beatable and vulnerable 3 weeks in a row and then get hot and rattle off 6-7 straight dominant wins.

I still think that when the dust settles we’ll both be playoff teams - but at this point, I don’t know who is the favorite in the South.

I have to see AZ sustain success a little more than a week to fear them.
The Cards have been a team that can “click” and beat anybody since they got Murray and those WRs… Consistency is their issue, especially on the OL and defense (Murray as well to an extent).

If they can sustain what they did last week and stay healthy, they’ll be a very tough out.

I know. I am watching that game the other night thinking, “wow, I have to learn to hate Stafford”. Never disliked him before but it’s gonna happen now.

lol.. Same here.

I forgot about all these trades and stuff. So I flipped the game on and forget he was with the Rams, was like WTF.
He's always been a solid QB and with the Rams defense they will be good.

lol.. Same here.

I forgot about all these trades and stuff. So I flipped the game on and forget he was with the Rams, was like What the Fork!.
He's always been a solid QB and with the Rams defense they will be good.
The Rams have repeatedly sold their future for trying to win it all now though. If they don’t win it quick, it’s all going to catch up to them. At least that’s what I am holding on to lol

Right now the only thing that worries me is us. Oh, and the injury bug.

No one knows what type of team they have after week 1, there’s no real validity to anything that happened week 1. We should know more after 3-4 weeks, then things start shaping up. Right now the only team that is concerning is Carolina. Beat them and move on to the next

Seahawks are a top-ten team and may be the worst team in the NFC west.

Arizona would be a pretty bad matchup for us. Rams and 49ers are just flat out good.

And Tampa is still the champ.

If Jameis and the defense play like they did Sunday, we can be as good or better than anyone. But there are a ton of tough teams out there in the NFC.
Niners giving up 30+ points to the Lions, are not a team I would be worried about. The Rams and Bucs are to me, the two most troublesome teams to have to beat.

But to be real. I do not believe in looking at week 1 games, as the benchmark for the remainder of the season. Injuries, teams with new coaches just getting started, teams with a large turnover in players…etc., are dificult to gauge after only one week.

The Panthers are my biggest worry at this point.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom