After wtaching the saints in back to back wins agianst NY teams... (1 Viewer)

Jetsfan115

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
All i can say is wow. really. I mean its tough to know alot about a team from numbers and highlights. the only teams i watch every week are the jets and giants. But after wathcing you guys in back to back weeks i'm very impressed. You guys don't have a weakness. If you commit to stopping brees, Mike "ring my" Bell and PT Bruiser (hah i know the nicknames) will beat you on the ground. If you commit to stopping the run Brees will drop 350 yards and 5TDs on you in a 40 burger. If for some reason the offense has a bad game the defense has been playing lights out. there not a top 3 D but defiantly a top 10 and more important they don't "break" Timely sacks and INTs force turnovers and your D can score. I'm very impressed. And being a Jet fan i know alot about bad franchises and tortured fans. I mean after suffering through everything your fans have your franchise is on the right track. Top 3 QB lots of young talent (espicially on offense) you guys are on the right track. I love the underdogs and the fans that have stuck with there team through tough times (cause i can relate) so if i have to pull for an NFC team i'd like to see you guys win it. You deserve it and your team looks great. Plus you guys have been great fans to other teams fans visiting the boards.

So In closing

WHO DAT

That's always been the thing about New Orleans and the Saints. No real media coverage. There have been many years where we never deserved the national coverage or respect, but there are other years when we should but are always remembered for the billion years worth of losing. The media and other team's fans can't get over our past and I understand that. But, when you change an entire team around from HC to QB, to RB to DC etc, the past is just that. The past. You have to see the present, and you are seeing the present. And for that, I thank you.

All i can say is wow. really. I mean its tough to know alot about a team from numbers and highlights. the only teams i watch every week are the jets and giants. But after wathcing you guys in back to back weeks i'm very impressed. You guys don't have a weakness. If you commit to stopping brees, Mike "ring my" Bell and PT Bruiser (hah i know the nicknames) will beat you on the ground. If you commit to stopping the run Brees will drop 350 yards and 5TDs on you in a 40 burger. If for some reason the offense has a bad game the defense has been playing lights out. there not a top 3 D but defiantly a top 10 and more important they don't "break" Timely sacks and INTs force turnovers and your D can score. I'm very impressed. And being a Jet fan i know alot about bad franchises and tortured fans. I mean after suffering through everything your fans have your franchise is on the right track. Top 3 QB lots of young talent (espicially on offense) you guys are on the right track. I love the underdogs and the fans that have stuck with there team through tough times (cause i can relate) so if i have to pull for an NFC team i'd like to see you guys win it. You deserve it and your team looks great. Plus you guys have been great fans to other teams fans visiting the boards.

So In closing

WHO DAT

NOW THAT is a solid post!! Nicely put, even better hearing it from a fan of a different team. Always appreciate the love!!

Jetsfan.....we're changing hearts one at the time!

Great post....as usual!

Man, you really are the classiest fan of another team that i have ever met. You truely understand football, as most fans don't. The jets will get back on track and the addition of Edwards will defiantly give Sanchez a #1 once they get the chemistry needed. Good luck to your team the rest of the way, and I will defiantly be rooting for you along with my saints

I have to agree that it is mighty classy of you to take the time to come here and not only eat crow, but compliment our team two weeks after we beat your team. I like Rex Ryan's attitude and hope he helps turn it around for you guys. Thanks for the good words of encouragement. It feels like its time. I root the same way. Like wanting Arizona to win, though I really liked Tomlin and Ward so didn't mind it going the other way, though Im not all on the Big Ben Bandwagon. Most times I root against the one the media is all over. If you want to see how classy our team is, week after week, and if you watched the Bills, Jets, and Giants games, you saw this, Payton doesn't score every chance he has. He even took Brees out and just ran it regardless of down and distance to end the game. Very unlike Beli***** and Brady running up the score in the thrid quarter after being up 45-0 at halftime. That really xxxxxx me off. Brees deserves to be QB of the week. What he did was more of a challenge than what Brady did.

I have to agree that it is mighty classy of you to take the time to come here and not only eat crow, but compliment our team two weeks after we beat your team. I like Rex Ryan's attitude and hope he helps turn it around for you guys. Thanks for the good words of encouragement. It feels like its time. I root the same way. Like wanting Arizona to win, though I really liked Tomlin and Ward so didn't mind it going the other way, though Im not all on the Big Ben Bandwagon. Most times I root against the one the media is all over. If you want to see how classy our team is, week after week, and if you watched the Bills, Jets, and Giants games, you saw this, Payton doesn't score every chance he has. He even took Brees out and just ran it regardless of down and distance to end the game. Very unlike Beli***** and Brady running up the score in the thrid quarter after being up 45-0 at halftime. That really xxxxxx me off. Brees deserves to be QB of the week. What he did was more of a challenge than what Brady did.

brees should be fed ex air player of the week (and TJ for the jets fed ex ground player). Football is Football, you guys played a good game and beat us. Thats no reason for me as a jet fan to be a jerk to you guys. its not like any of us have an outcome on what happens/ you guys were very classy and good to me as an opposing fan. I stay off rival boards (becuase it never works no matter what) but try to visit non rival boards when we play them. Titans fans were not as classy as you guys, i didn't visit a houston board, and the other 3 games were rivals. Its nice to see a realy bad franchise come up and have a real shot at glory finally. arizona did last year and i was pulling for them, this year is the saints year. Maybe sometime it will be the jets year. its only been over 40 years lol

So In closing

WHO DAT

Thanks for posting... spot on assessment of our team! :worthy:

Hope the Jets get better and the Giants will be in the playoffs for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom