After wtaching the saints in back to back wins agianst NY teams... (1 Viewer)

JF115, it's been a rough few weeks for you guys but don't lose hope. You weren't as good as 3-0 but you're better than 3-3. Going in you expected that there would be some growing pains with Sanchez. Keep the faith and believe in Rex. Things are gonna get better. Good luck the rest of the season. Hope you sweep the Pats.

As for us, I truly appreciate the nice words. I believed with my heart all of what you said during training camp but now I believe with my head too. We're the team to beat in the NFC now for sure. The team needs to stay focused, stay healthy and just do what they do. If they do, it's gonna be a very special season.

I was pulling for ya in that buffalo game, but they kept throwing the ball, hard to watch. they need to run run and then screen pass. that is all, with your defense. sanchez shouldnt be throwing that much, it could ruin a good rookies confidence

All i can say is wow. really. I mean its tough to know alot about a team from numbers and highlights. the only teams i watch every week are the jets and giants. But after wathcing you guys in back to back weeks i'm very impressed. You guys don't have a weakness. If you commit to stopping brees, Mike "ring my" Bell and PT Bruiser (hah i know the nicknames) will beat you on the ground. If you commit to stopping the run Brees will drop 350 yards and 5TDs on you in a 40 burger. If for some reason the offense has a bad game the defense has been playing lights out. there not a top 3 D but defiantly a top 10 and more important they don't "break" Timely sacks and INTs force turnovers and your D can score. I'm very impressed. And being a Jet fan i know alot about bad franchises and tortured fans. I mean after suffering through everything your fans have your franchise is on the right track. Top 3 QB lots of young talent (espicially on offense) you guys are on the right track. I love the underdogs and the fans that have stuck with there team through tough times (cause i can relate) so if i have to pull for an NFC team i'd like to see you guys win it. You deserve it and your team looks great. Plus you guys have been great fans to other teams fans visiting the boards.

It's been great having you here and thank you for being as classy as you are. Like Rexjet, we enjoy your posts and talking football with you man. You are part of the family :kgo_057:

I love watching your team and love Rex (except for that one week :) ). You guys got a steal in adding Braylon Edwards. Good luck to you the rest of the year my friend and look forward to talking some more football with you. God bless

I never really follow another team. I've tried it here in Denver but just can't stand McDaniels or the team for that matter. Now, after seeing other teams fans come here to discuss football and seeing that I do have high respect for Rex Ryan and I don't really mind the unis, I think I could adopt the Jets as my AFC team.

No need to stay away because we're finished playing NY teams, feel free to drop by and discuss your team and whatever it is we're doing that week.

All i can say is wow. really. I mean its tough to know alot about a team from numbers and highlights. the only teams i watch every week are the jets and giants. But after wathcing you guys in back to back weeks i'm very impressed. You guys don't have a weakness. If you commit to stopping brees, Mike "ring my" Bell and PT Bruiser (hah i know the nicknames) will beat you on the ground. If you commit to stopping the run Brees will drop 350 yards and 5TDs on you in a 40 burger. If for some reason the offense has a bad game the defense has been playing lights out. there not a top 3 D but defiantly a top 10 and more important they don't "break" Timely sacks and INTs force turnovers and your D can score. I'm very impressed. And being a Jet fan i know alot about bad franchises and tortured fans. I mean after suffering through everything your fans have your franchise is on the right track. Top 3 QB lots of young talent (espicially on offense) you guys are on the right track. I love the underdogs and the fans that have stuck with there team through tough times (cause i can relate) so if i have to pull for an NFC team i'd like to see you guys win it. You deserve it and your team looks great. Plus you guys have been great fans to other teams fans visiting the boards.

So In closing

WHO DAT

Cool post! Come back anytime, friend.

Thanks and don't be too discouraged with the Jets. Y'all have a solid defense and Sanchez is taking his lumps as a rookie, but it will make him stronger. If he weren't a fast learner, he wouldn't have made it this far this fast.

In my opinion, the AFC East teams are tough defensively. The Bills and Jets games were tough low scoring fights. I much prefer the NFC East games. :hihi:

I really love it when I see fans from other teams come to our board and post classy threads like that. You Jets fan have been nothing but class the last few weeks and if you're excited about the Saints just imagine how we feel right now.

p.s. Man what happened to your team. Since starting 3-0 now you're 3-3.

Excellent post, SantsFan115. I think the one thing that will help the Jets situation is getting Cotchery back. And with that, Good Luck on the rest of the year, I expect good things.

So In closing

WHO DAT

You are a bigger Saints fan then some of the Debbie Downers around here...thanks for the great post.

Great post !!! Dont get down on the Jets though, they have had a tough run the past three games, but I wouldnt think they are out of it just yet. Also your future looks good as you have a great defense, great running game, and a QB who will be great, he is just making some rookie mistakes right now.

I really love it when I see fans from other teams come to our board and post classy threads like that. You Jets fan have been nothing but class the last few weeks and if you're excited about the Saints just imagine how we feel right now.

p.s. Man what happened to your team. Since starting 3-0 now you're 3-3.

sanchez happened. he lost us singlehandedly with turnovers 2 out of teh past 3 weeks. Miami beat us becuase we couldnt' stop the wildcat. not sanchez's fault.

sanchez TD to turnover ration in NO and Bills game
0TDs 9TOs
record 0-2

sanchez the other 4 games
6Tds 3TOs
record 3-1

If sanchez can not turn the ball over were a very tough team to beat, when he turns it over its hard to win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom