Agent: Ricky Williams to return to the Miami Dolphins (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
A few days ago Ricky said he'd like to stay in Canada. For some reason, his decision making ability seems to be impaired.:confused:

Why would the Dolphins' organization even allow him back in? Is there a rule or something that states that they have to take him back? :dunno:

Why would the Dolphins' organization even allow him back in? Is there a rule or something that states that they have to take him back? :dunno:

The Dolpins and Nick Saban in particular have been very supportive of Ricky and I've heard nothing to suggest they don't want him back. Ricky was a pretty big part of their 9-7 team last year splitting carries with Ronnie Brown, and its pretty obvious they miss his offensive presence this year.

There's no rule that says they have to take him back, but I see no reason not to. When healthy he's a big time player, and the Dolphins need all the help they can get.

:smileypimp: :elefant: :Smoker: :rotcol: :assome-etoiles: :ylsmoke: :sasmokin: :smoke: :hippy: :tbhdance: :cheer: :realsmpickle: :1party:

TPS you gotta tell me how to get the smilies feature working.. I don't see it anywhere

Click on "Go Advanced" and then open the "more" box and you should have millions of them. There are some really good new ones even though I miss :covri: the most. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll tell you what setting I have my User CP on for the message editor/internal word processor settings.

:jauhnny: :3d-surprise: :Singe1301: :bravo-applaudi-147: :surfing: :banned: :horseapples: :strawb: :sterb121: :snoopy2: :chickend: :nenner:

Click on "Go Advanced" and then open the "more" box and you should have millions of them. There are some really good new ones even though I miss :covri: the most. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll tell you what setting I have my User CP on for the message editor/internal word processor settings.

:jauhnny: :3d-surprise: :Singe1301: :bravo-applaudi-147: :surfing: :banned: :horseapples: :strawb: :sterb121: :snoopy2: :chickend: :nenner:

Yeah, I miss :covri: the most as well. He was a necessity for me. :hihi:

when I click on go advanced I don't see a more button...... dangit

That's because nobody likes you Kevin.... :run:

naw, I didn't have them either and I enabled full Enhanced Interface - full WSYWIG in my user CP, options at the bottom, would probably work if you went standard editor too....just not basic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom