Agent: Ricky Williams to return to the Miami Dolphins (1 Viewer)

When I click go advanced, the top of the page shows the remove text formatting button, font, font size, letter coloring etc. Off to the right of the grey message area re the Smilies (below the spellcheck option). At the bottom of the :plus-un2: is a [More] (underscored). It's in the gold area, boxed off, not in the "Post Icons" silver box at the bottom. I'll go into my user CP and see what I'm "going advanced" from and to.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD>:cussing:</TD><TD>:hookline:</TD><TD>:worthy:</TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom align=middle><TD>:plus-un2:</TD><TD>:ezbill:</TD><TD>:spit:</TD></TR><TR><TD class=smallfont colSpan=3>[More]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

TPS

hey hey hey hey.... I saw that and was wondering if that would have something to do with it... hopefully that will fix it

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND><LABEL for=sel_showvbcode>Message Editor Interface</LABEL></LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.</TD></TR><TR><TD><SELECT id=sel_showvbcode name=showvbcode> <OPTION value=0>Basic Editor - A simple text box</OPTION> <OPTION value=1>Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls</OPTION> <OPTION value=2 selected>Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing</OPTION></SELECT> <LABEL for=sel_showvbcode>Message Editor Interface:</LABEL> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET>​

No problem man. The WYSIWYG feature is awesome in the advanced editor. You can literally copy and paste anyting that your system will allow you to copy and paste and that's what you get. People need to send Andrus massive amounts of donations for his efforts with the new software.

<!-- breadcrumb, login, pm info --><TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD width="100%">SaintsReport Community Forums > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board) > Agent: Ricky Williams to return to the Miami Dolphins </TD></TR><TR><TD class=navbar style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-TOP: 1px" colSpan=3> Reply to Thread </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=alt2 vAlign=top noWrap>Welcome, TPS.
You last visited: Today at 10:59 AM
:nono: Unread 0, Total 11.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / breadcrumb, login, pm info -->

:luxhello:

TPS

ThatcottonPickingStupid smilie vannished hmm wonder where it went to i know i brought it over

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom