Agents of Shield (2 Viewers)

This show *at least seems* to be handling time travel in a pretty cool manner. Can't wait to see how they button it all up. Sure is clear that Daisy did not destroy earth, and it probably had something to do with the large amount of -gravitronium- (sp?) stuff. So is their plan to send the Flint back with the team to combat whatever/whomever is destroying the planet? Really curious who Deke's parents end up being--if they ever say?

Either way they have made a super interesting season, will it tie in to the Infinity War?

I am assuming Flint has to be the one to "extract" the monolith from where ever it is buried. Either that or reassemble it.

I wonder if this is where they finally pay off the Graviton thread they left hanging in season 1? Trying to figure out how the world blows apart, because it's not Daisy.

I wonder if this is where they finally pay off the Graviton thread they left hanging in season 1? Trying to figure out how the world blows apart, because it's not Daisy.

Wasn't there a 'mad' scientist that basically merged with that stuff that we never saw again? Might finally get that thread all resolved?

if Quake really could destroy the earth maybe Flint can reassemble the earth for this timeline.

Wasn't there a 'mad' scientist that basically merged with that stuff that we never saw again? Might finally get that thread all resolved?

Right. In the books, he goes on to become a super villain with gravity manipulation powers.

About episode 3 or 4, he fell into the stuff. And his name was Franklin Hall, which is also the name of the scientist who became Graviton in the Avengers comics.
It would make sense if he is the actual destroyer of worlds, and Daisy's job is to stop him.

I'm guessing they don't want to run it against the Olympics, since that would crush already-fragile ratings.

I thought only the live-view ratings dropped.

I love the show, this last episode was great. Not sure why ratings would be bad, even with the Friday night time slot. I hope they keep the show. The 4 week hiatus, I can understand with the Olympics, but it sucks regardless.

Loved the season so far. Last episode was really good despite the shoehorned political agenda joke

good fun stuff
superb execution let's me over look some issues- don't feel they did the work to make the Flint story really land
but Shield does something that a LOT of thriller TV shows do that drives me up a tree: set up a premise that everything is time sensitive and everyone is under the gun, and then they'll just have scenes with people shootin the ****
i'm like YOU HAVE A VERY NARROW WINDOW OF TIME!!!!

Just caught the last 2 episodes. Pretty good stuff. Usually AoS does a pretty decent job of tidying up threads but the old time travel trope left a bunch of stuff rather open-ended. I ended up liking the Deke character and it stinks he had to die--esp without learning if he was a descendant of FitzSimmons. The Flint kid was interesting, even if really underdeveloped. Hope they work that character back in down the line. What was up with the armless future YoYo?? That was weird...and what is going on with Coulson--did he get infected with that rage serum Kasius had?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom