Agents of Shield (2 Viewers)

I hope CW or someone else picks it up and keeps it going if ABC drops it. I haven't been watching TV as much lately, but this is one of the few shows I refuse to miss each week.

I hope CW or someone else picks it up and keeps it going if ABC drops it. I haven't been watching TV as much lately, but this is one of the few shows I refuse to miss each week.

I don’t know that CW would be allowed to use a Marvel property, especially with how they are in bed with DC.

If it leaves ABC (Disney owned), I think Netflix or Marvel’s own streaming platform would probably be the only options other than cancellation.

Netflix would improve this show instantly. I hope they do pick it up....

Netflix also doesn’t seem to care about traditional ratings like a network does, so I think that would help the show in a way as well. I think it’s been said that Marvel isn’t interested in giving any new properties to Netflix, but AoS isn’t really a “new” property.

Honestly though, my gut tells me that this is the final season.

Really feels like they are setting up the death of Coulson and the end of the series?
A feel bad for those that gave up after a rough S1, because this show has turned into a great series. I will def miss it. Like others have mentioned I could see it living on via Netflix or something...maybe with a smaller cast?

Really wonder about this team being put together? So is Ruby an inhuman or something??

Netflix would improve this show instantly. I hope they do pick it up....

True, but I just don't see it happening. Netflix and the Mouse are prepping for war with each other and I just can't see Disney putting AoS on Netflix when they are pulling the rest of their properties away starting next year.

Reminder. Tonight is AOS 100th episode.

I'm hoping for big happenings.

Also, if the show is gone after this season, I don't see it getting picked up elsewhere. It just isn't a viable property. It has been great over the last few years, but too many viewers bailed during season 1 and the MCU pretty much killed off SHIELD as a part of their world.

Awesome episode! I think I'm watching it again tonight. It was a lot to absorb, but too good! The way they're building this, it sure seems like if this is the last season, they would be leaving a lot on the table. I want to see how Daisy would handle leading S.H.I.E.L.D. What happens to Coulson? I want to see what happens with Yo-yo and Mack, where does May go from here? So much to think about, so much they can do if they want to keep the series alive.

Awesome episode! I think I'm watching it again tonight. It was a lot to absorb, but too good! The way they're building this, it sure seems like if this is the last season, they would be leaving a lot on the table. I want to see how Daisy would handle leading S.H.I.E.L.D. What happens to Coulson? I want to see what happens with Yo-yo and Mack, where does May go from here? So much to think about, so much they can do if they want to keep the series alive.

I hope they make an official decision soon so that the show gets a chance at proper closure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom