Agents of Shield (3 Viewers)

Wow, just finished watching the last episode. Never saw that ending coming. Awesome episode!

Was I the only one holding his breath that something wouldn't - yet again - interrupt Fitz/Simmons?

The Deke thing was pretty cool, too.

What are the chances there'll be a big StayPuft Marshmallow Man down here?...:hihi:

I hope they make an official decision soon so that the show gets a chance at proper closure.
It's already been stated that the last episode is being written as a season/series finale,just in case. They wont leave us with a cliffhanger.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Was I the only one holding his breath that something wouldn't - yet again - interrupt Fitz/Simmons?

The Deke thing was pretty cool, too.

What are the chances there'll be a big StayPuft Marshmallow Man down here?...:hihi:

When Fitz started his vows down the whole "I don't deserve you" path, I thought we were about to see another projection/LMD.

Great episode. Happy for FitzSimmons, but sucks we might not see May and Coulson explore theirs.

Even without arms, Yo-Yo is still hot.

They are certainly setting things up as if this is going to be the end of the series. I seriously hope i'm wrong.

Me too, I really, really don't want this to end. There is a ton more they could do with it if they wanted to.

Great episode. Anyone know what the Confederacy is? or what is going to happen? I didn't see that twist coming with Fitzs vs Fitzs...

They are really killing it this season. Gemma's reaction to Deke's reveal was priceless.

I was totally shocked at the Fitz/Leopold reveal, but laughed hilariously at the Gemma/Deke conversation.

I am glad Fitz did what he did. We needed Daisy back. And haven’t they already changed the future? Yo-Yo before the earth blew up had her arms and now she doesn’t.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom