Agents of Shield (1 Viewer)

AOS is just getting it done. They're putting on a good show pretty much every week. Hate to see the series end.

AOS is just getting it done. They're putting on a good show pretty much every week. Hate to see the series end.

Has it been confirmed that it ends this season? I know that the writing for the season ending may reflect it, but I haven't seen any official announcement that this is the end...

Has it been confirmed that it ends this season? I know that the writing for the season ending may reflect it, but I haven't seen any official announcement that this is the end...

No, but it's on the bubble. That, combined with the fact that they're writing it as a possible series finale, tells me they probably know.

This episode was not the best but there were some great moments. Here are a couple of my favorites:

- I like the parallels of how Ruby interacts with the new people. Every time they go for food, she walks in with headphones and ignores them. They follow ruby into the boxing room and Hale shows up. Coulson however goes back to his room to eat cereal. It was a nice nod to how different Coulson is...

- Fitz's reaction to Deke being his grandchild. He got all made bout his daughter falling for such a some being that could produce someone as annoying as Deke....

- Do you think that Yo-Yo and now Simmon's feeling of invincibility a hint of doom? They are trying to change the future, not keep the current one. So maybe they don't have a guarantee to make it?

This episode was not the best but there were some great moments. Here are a couple of my favorites:

- I like the parallels of how Ruby interacts with the new people. Every time they go for food, she walks in with headphones and ignores them. They follow ruby into the boxing room and Hale shows up. Coulson however goes back to his room to eat cereal. It was a nice nod to how different Coulson is...

Well, it was a C-minus ploy. Maybe, a C-plus.

So, was that Thanos' ship that the alien showed to Coulson? Is AoS tying into/setting up Infinity War after all?

It certainly seems like what he was being shown. I suppose it could be a Kree ship, but Thanos makes more sense.

Also wondering if Coulson will make an appearance in the film. He isn't in the cast list on imdb.com, but then again, no actors are listed for Proxima Midnight, Black Dwarf, or Corvus Glaive (while there is an actor credited for Ebony Maw). So, I'm not sure any stock can be taken in that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom