Agents of Shield (3 Viewers)

Yes, seriously hoping that means more is to come.

I am wondering if Deke indeed will "pop out of existence" as Simmons expects once it's all resolved, or if he will continue to exist as some strange anomaly from an alternate universe.

Also wondering if there will be any sort of play at all from the film into the series other than verbal references. It would be cool if there was something. I'm still not sure why they haven't had Coulson appear in any of the films since that's where he originated. One would think at some point the Avengers should learn he's still alive.

I am going to assume in the Original Time line, Graviton destroys the earth trying to stop Thanos.

In the timeline we are seeing now, he doesn't, and Coulson gets snapped. He can take next season off.

How do I know that AoS will continue beyond this season? Because the show is hard referencing the MCU again. It hasn't done that since it kinda sucked in year 2. Now its awesome, and they have returned to hard referencing the MCU.

awfully quiet in here considering the circumstances of the last episode. Not to mention ABC has announced almost every renewal and cancellation EXCEPT AOS

awfully quiet in here considering the circumstances of the last episode. Not to mention ABC has announced almost every renewal and cancellation EXCEPT AOS

Yeah. They are literally waiting until the last minute to make a decision. Any chance this might be by design to not give anything away about the ending and its possible connection to IW?

Man, please be renewed! Would be great to have tie-ins to Avengers and other Marvel flicks in coming seasons. AOS is a great show. I'd hate to see it end.

I think we can all assume that a shortened season means "final" season, but I kind of wish they would have made that part official so that the writers could go all-out.

I think we can all assume that a shortened season means "final" season, but I kind of wish they would have made that part official so that the writers could go all-out.

Yep, I'm assuming a shortened season means they're giving them a few episodes to wrap it up. Which, honestly, I'm grateful for. Fox just cancelled Lucifer, and we'll likely never get to have an ending for that show. Even if they aren't labeling it like that for us, the writers and cast likely know that it's the end (if that's indeed the intention), so they can go all-out. Like I've been saying for a few seasons now, every new episode of Shield is a gift, and I won't complain that they gave us a few episodes to give everyone a send-off.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom