Agents of Shield (1 Viewer)

After A4? Well, that's an interesting development. I wonder if any of the cast will make an appearance in 4? That would be a nice development imo. If it goes well, maybe AOS would be given a new lease on life? I'd be all over that.

After A4? Well, that's an interesting development. I wonder if any of the cast will make an appearance in 4? That would be a nice development imo. If it goes well, maybe AOS would be given a new lease on life? I'd be all over that.

I'm thinking it increases the chances of some of the main cast ashing away in the finale on Friday.

It might mean Coulson will be who Captain Marvel contacts when coming to Earth since they know each other.

Which means they save Coulson and then all the other cast members get snapped out of existence.

Last edited:
It might mean Coulson will be who Captain Marvel contacts when coming to Earth since they know each other.

Which means they save Coulson and then all the other cast members get snapped out of existence.

Not terribly likely since the Captain Marvel movie takes place in the 90s. My guess is we get massive losses Friday and they need whatever solution captain Marvel and avengers 4 is going to do to undo that.

Not terribly likely since the Captain Marvel movie takes place in the 90s. My guess is we get massive losses Friday and they need whatever solution captain Marvel and avengers 4 is going to do to undo that.

Right it is set in the 90s, she knows Coulson and Fury, Shield. Fury is dead, if Coulson survives the finale, then who is her contact when she returns to Earth?

Last edited:

Wow. Bravo if this ends up being the case.

Talbot being zapped out of existence would be too easy, and a cheat, really. I'd be a little miffed at them for taking the easy way out. Daisy has to stop him somehow.

I am wondering about the finale now, though. Maybe some in the cast will turn to dust. With the next season slated to start after Avengers 4, perhaps they are syncing what happens with the films as they did with Winter Soldier.

If one of them gets snapped, it has to be Simmons, they don't have a kid otherwise, unless the future is actually changed, which is what they're trying to accomplish in preventing the destruction of Earth and the death of billions of people.

Last edited:
One of them likely gets snapped.. obviously.

And if so, what happens to Deke when they do? Will he snap out of existence after they dissolve, or will he still be there because he is from a different time line? It would be interesting if he survives to help bring them back. Perhaps he can't be zapped since he is from a different future?

Yep, that would be weird. Deke surviving would be tricky in terms of time line and if he ever is able to return to the future in the normal sense. If he dies, then does his death start when he left the future or is he simply eliminated from the new alternative universe?

I highly doubt anyone gets "snapped away." I mean, it would be kinda cool and all, if they succeed in changing the future, but then random characters turned to ash. However, the connection between the show and movies is pretty thin. Plus, the next episode was written as a possible series finale and this show has it's own story to tell.

I highly doubt anyone gets "snapped away." I mean, it would be kinda cool and all, if they succeed in changing the future, but then random characters turned to ash. However, the connection between the show and movies is pretty thin. Plus, the next episode was written as a possible series finale and this show has it's own story to tell.

The connection was pretty thin, but they pretty much poured all the Rogain on it this season. The fact that season 6 is placed after A4 is a complete hair plug transplant. That hair is flowing now. They also said "We write every finale as if it could be the end of the series."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom