Agents of Shield (1 Viewer)

SAINT__STEVEN

Golds Match-Now Fix Colla
Reaction score
It is an enjoyable watch thus far. Glad they didn't stick long in the 1930s....but liked the Koenig background they did and Enoch staying with him. What sheet is going on with May?

Last edited:

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So I have to assume that they will jump into the semi future in order to see Souza unless we see him before the war. I don't think they're going to stick around in 1931 for all 13 episodes.
You are correct sir... oh and Simmons and Daisy rock some hawt lewks in episode 3 as well... I enjoyed this episode...

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Same. I don’t mind the time travel and period clothes as long as it's sporadic and not the focus of the show.
Episode 3 sheds a good amount of light, it's a great episode... I just don't want to add any sperlers... and ironically, the timing w/ all that is happening right now is a good reminder of how far we've come...

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Really good episode, I thought Souza was only going to be in an episode or 2, looks like he's in it for the duration of the season? Loved the b & w gritty feel to that episode.

Here's to hoping the gang rocks one of these in the next one... MM191-RESTO-00a.jpg

brockmeaux

I'm Batman
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Really good episode, I thought Souza was only going to be in an episode or 2, looks like he's in it for the duration of the season? Loved the b & w gritty feel to that episode.
Same, I was very surprised they took him with them, I thought for sure he was only back for a couple episodes. Depending on how they choose to wrap it up, he could be a guy that they leave as either Director of SHIELD or another high-up position at the end of the show (probably under an assumed identity that would be a huge wink/nod to fans, though I don't know what that identity would be...maybe Clay Quartermain or something), or they get to a spot in time that he likes and/or meets someone and he decides to stay there, giving him a happy ending that we know he didn't originally get because Peggy was always meant to be with Cap, and he was supposed to be assassinated in the 50's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom