Agents of Shield (2 Viewers)

Watched last Friday's episode last night. Really enjoyed it. The staying power of the show has been great. I wish there would have been more seasons, but still an amazing run.

Gonna miss the team who made the show what it is.

Not gonna lie, but the 'Spy's Goodbye' episode ending wrecked me like a show has rarely done.

Amazing show, amazing actors.

If there was one thing I didn't like, it was that they seemed to be really finding their place in the show and then, "bam!" They gone. I would have liked at least one more season with them.
One of those "irritating suits" kind of deals. ABC had green lighted the spin-off show starring the two of them, but after the AOS episodes had run (maybe even the season had ended), the suits changed their mind and cancelled it. Annoying. It would have been a fun show.

One of those "irritating suits" kind of deals. ABC had green lighted the spin-off show starring the two of them, but after the AOS episodes had run (maybe even the season had ended), the suits changed their mind and cancelled it. Annoying. It would have been a fun show.

Yeah, I didn't realize that. I think that was discussed here when it happened. I'd just forgotten about it.

Season is in high gear,I was concerned about them only having 13 episodes to build and complete a compelling story line,but it is absolutely working. 2 Hour Season finale next week!!! I cant wait.

Season is in high gear,I was concerned about them only having 13 episodes to build and complete a compelling story line,but it is absolutely working. 2 Hour Season finale next week!!! I cant wait.

Agreed, although I'm dreading the end end of AOS a bit. It's gonna suck not having the show to watch. It's near the top of my list of shows I watch regularly.

Quite a finale. They set/reset the board for an interesting final season. Hopefully not spoiling anything, but there were rumors of an Agent Carter appearance at one point...I could see how now. Interestingly enough, they just finished filming the series finale Thursday.

Holy sheet!!! That season finale. The only thing bad about it is that it means we only have one season to go.

Really enioyed the season and its finale. I know a lot of people are upset next season is the final one, but a) we were lucky to get as many years as we did, b) serialized shows like this probably shouldn't be much more than 5-7 seasons, and c) they have the chance to end it how they want, an opportunity many shows don't get.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom