Agents of Shield (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I do hope this is a blueprint for possible future shows. It has to be done right though. We could get another AOS, or we could get a crappy season of Inhumans.
I would think everything else is on Disney+ now
I don’t see a streaming service going multiple seasons/years (4 seems to be tops)
Not really even sure what Covid is doing to the lineup (I think Wanda and Falcon were mostly done)
The ‘what if’ show was probably the one that would have been closest to SHIELD’s genre
But who knows what the studios are doing now

ktulu909

Not Band
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just want to crying with happy tears at the end. I can't take the 15 minutes of hell when Fitz died, until the light bulb came on. I was mad crying and my wife was completely inconsolable.

brockmeaux

I'm Batman
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have full confidence that they'll deliver a good, satisfying finale. They've been up to the task for 6.5 seasons now. In a perfect world, we'd have Quake and Coulson join the main MCU, with Fitzsimmons, Deke, Mack, etc. dropping by and making an appearance every once in a while. That won't happen because Feige's been pretty clear about separation. But I think they'll give us good closure.

Zaphod

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
This season of AoS is the best it's been in years.

While I'm glad it's going out strong, they've proven that there's still a ton of potential left in this series and I'm going to be sad to see it end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)