Agents of Shield (4 Viewers)

Aren’t they kind of implying that Mac is ‘best available ‘?
Like Shield is pretty thin on the ground now and Mac has the most experience

Was finally able to binge the season up to current spot. Really awesome stuff! So many well done episodes. It is kinda interesting how they are tying in the monoliths with this new villain coming. I still have a lot of questions about doppelganger Coulson and it looks like they won't be answering many of those after May's actions...really did not like that, felt like there was some good in him. Fully agree with commenters about director Mack, it just isn't a great fit. Fitz might be better, but him and Simmons do better as a team though too. Simmons might actually be the best for the role...

I wanted to say Simmons too, but that decision to go get Fitz against orders might not bode well for her as a leader. Fitz still has his own demons to battle. Daisy might be the next best option without Coulson there.

Also anyone else think they kinda 'borrowed' from Rick and Morty with this new villain Izel (if she was already in comics or something)...specifically the Unity episode? It was the first thing I thought of!

Does anyone know if there is more this season? There isn't an episode this Friday, but there is one scheduled for next Friday. Is that a repeat or is there more coming this season?

"Shock ending with Sarge/Coulson. I was expecting some sort of reveal from Izel about how she stole his body and reanimated him after what she said mid-episode."
Also, I'm not certain they killed her. We didn't see her on the ship when it blew, so that's a red flag. She might even be Agent Davis if she has shape-shifting powers. I think she found some way off the ship when Jaco and Davis found her missing from their ambush.
I wonder what they have in mind for the chronocons.

Does anyone know if there is more this season? There isn't an episode this Friday, but there is one scheduled for next Friday. Is that a repeat or is there more coming this season?

"Shock ending with Sarge/Coulson. I was expecting some sort of reveal from Izel about how she stole his body and reanimated him after what she said mid-episode."
Also, I'm not certain they killed her. We didn't see her on the ship when it blew, so that's a red flag. She might even be Agent Davis if she has shape-shifting powers. I think she found some way off the ship when Jaco and Davis found her missing from their ambush.

There is one this week according to IMDB. 3 episodes remain this season.

There's no way she's dead. I'm actually wondering if Sarge might really be dead too. May could just be dreaming. That scene just seemed so non-Mayish. :idunno:

It's official, season 7 will be the last one...

Sad...but, it was fun while it lasted. I wonder if Marvel will try another show in a similar vein on one of the national networks.

Ok, while this week was slightly predictable in parts, it was amazing. Wife and I are seriously wrecked that's its coming to an end, but honestly, we got roughly 3-4 more seasons than we realistically expected.

Ok, while this week was slightly predictable in parts, it was amazing. Wife and I are seriously wrecked that's its coming to an end, but honestly, we got roughly 3-4 more seasons than we realistically expected.

I'm wondering how they can fight Izell if she really doesn't have a 'physical form'... do they try and bring back Ghost Rider? Or do they try and help Sarge figure out his powers to do a similar role that Ghost Rider would do..

Watched last Friday's episode last night. Really enjoyed it. The staying power of the show has been great. I wish there would have been more seasons, but still an amazing run.

Gonna miss the team who made the show what it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom