Agents of Shield (2 Viewers)

Really enioyed the season and its finale. I know a lot of people are upset next season is the final one, but a) we were lucky to get as many years as we did, b) serialized shows like this probably shouldn't be much more than 5-7 seasons, and c) they have the chance to end it how they want, an opportunity many shows don't get.

Exactly right. I'm grateful for the extra seasons we got (especially considering it looked like it was in trouble all the way back in season 2), and I'm especially grateful that they went into the final season knowing that was it so they could write an ending.

Had a wedding this weekend so just caught up (it was painful to see new posts in this thread and not be able to check) - HOW IS THIS SHOW SO GOOD

The whole story in the temple felt so much like an Avengers level event.

Cats are jealous of how many lives Ward had (has???). Ward is jealous of how many lives Coulson has.

For a show that started out...rocky...it’s amazing what it’s become. I’m sad we’re heading to the last season, but will echo the sentiment they’re at least going out on their own terms. AoS managed to make me look past any show’s first season just because of the “reclamation story” the following seasons became.

"Hey guys." - now that's how you set us up for next season. Oh man, this finale...this show. One last season. I can't wait.

Had a wedding this weekend so just caught up (it was painful to see new posts in this thread and not be able to check) - HOW IS THIS SHOW SO GOOD

The whole story in the temple felt so much like an Avengers level event.

Cats are jealous of how many lives Ward had (has???). Ward is jealous of how many lives Coulson has.

For a show that started out...rocky...it’s amazing what it’s become. I’m sad we’re heading to the last season, but will echo the sentiment they’re at least going out on their own terms. AoS managed to make me look past any show’s first season just because of the “reclamation story” the following seasons became.

Wonder if they find a way to bring him back for old time's sake.

"Hey guys." - now that's how you set us up for next season. Oh man, this finale...this show. One last season. I can't wait.

As soon as they took down
Sarge
, I started pondering how they could bring
Coulson
back.

Just so freaking good! This season was awesome, the tone and esp the accompanying score/music was so strong.
So we know that FitzSimmons were able to save the drives storing their respective consciousness and memories...so they just loaded that into an LMD, it that right, or is there more to it?? Also is "pebbles" gonna be around now or was that even him?

I was wonder that exact some thing. Then...heyyyo! Next season gonna finish with a bang, I bet.
Hell, how many would mark out if they somehow figured a way for Ward to return?

Still saying that it is coming this summer:
The seventh and final season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has likely been completed or close to completed longer than the rest of the shows mentioned here, but it has yet to receive a premiere date. The last primetime Marvel series standing, S.H.I.E.L.D. finished filming Season 7 back in July 2019 and is expected to release in the summer. The final season swung for the fences and is completed, so it's just a matter of time before it hits the airwaves on ABC.

Interestingly, both Chloe Bennet and Clark Gregg retweeted a fan's request that ABC release Season 7 early while everybody is in self-quarantine, so it seems they at least would not be averse to ABC dropping S.H.I.E.L.D.'s final season sooner rather than later. The first six seasons of S.H.I.E.L.D. are available streaming on Netflix, and Disney+ is packed with more Marvel Cinematic Universe content to keep anybody busy while social distancing continues and the coronavirus pandemic keeps TV productions from picking up again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom