Agents of Shield (1 Viewer)

Another great episode. Loved the opening credits and the old school comics Shield unis.

But...

I still feel like they treat Enoch like shirt and I don't like it. I'm not sure I'd blame him if he turned on the team before the season is over.

Thoughts on last night's episode?

I thought it was very good.

Enoch and Deke finally addressed Torgo's concern that they've been treating Enoch so poorly. Poor Mack, that must've been difficult. I'm here for Daisy/Sousa if they go that direction. Every Patrick Warburton line was gold. Coulson will be back. Next week looks fun with Mack and Deke stuck in the 80's while everyone else jumped. This season is really delivering so far.

I've also seen people on Twitter hint at both Grant Ward and Cal/Mr. Hyde. With the team jumping forward in time, they could definitely revisit these characters. They could possibly save Ward from Malick getting his hooks into him. Maybe even get to see Tripp again.

Thoughts on last night's episode?

I thought it was very good.

Enoch and Deke finally addressed Torgo's concern that they've been treating Enoch so poorly. Poor Mack, that must've been difficult. I'm here for Daisy/Sousa if they go that direction. Every Patrick Warburton line was gold. Coulson will be back. Next week looks fun with Mack and Deke stuck in the 80's while everyone else jumped. This season is really delivering so far.

I've also seen people on Twitter hint at both Grant Ward and Cal/Mr. Hyde. With the team jumping forward in time, they could definitely revisit these characters. They could possibly save Ward from Malick getting his hooks into him. Maybe even get to see Tripp again.

That would be totally fun. And a great way to end the final season. It's been pretty good. Hate that it's ending. Hope there's something else in the pipeline though.

I would be for all of this.

Very fun episode. So many nods and references, from the Big Trouble in Little China open, to the Short Circuit style robots, to the horror movie spoofing, to the Mac suiting up montage, and just all the cheesy one-liners. There's more, but yes, the only disappointment was Phil Headroom not "glitching."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom