Agents of Shield (3 Viewers)

I was a bit confused by that since I thought there were 13 episodes. And, there are, but it looks like episodes 12 and 13 will both run on August 12 as a two hour finale. Sad. In less than two weeks, it will all be over.

True, I forgot about the double finale. So that's nice. But yeah, it's been a solid run for AOS. I'll always want another season, but, end has to come at some point. I just hope it ends well.

I thought for a second there
that they might put him into an advanced LMD body ala Coulson, but I guess Chronicons are a little bit different. Could be a way to bring him back if they need to.

Well technically Coulson is a combination of a Chronicon and an LMD so why not?

The possibilities for this arc could have and should have called for a full 26 episode season.

Hell to the yes. But eh. Sign o the times. There's so much to potentially unpack. I would have loved a full season like that. Oh well.

The annual “will it be renewed” has me in the mindset of just being happy they’re closing the show out properly. Considering where the show was in S1, they really took AoS to some great places.
I think 7 seasons is a really good run. The show went from being MCU:Fringe division to being its own stand alone thing. It's been a great ride.

Last edited:
I think 7 seasons is a really good run. The show went from being MCU:Fringe division to being its own stand alone thing. It's been a great ride.

I do hope this is a blueprint for possible future shows. It has to be done right though. We could get another AOS, or we could get a crappy season of Inhumans.

I do hope this is a blueprint for possible future shows. It has to be done right though. We could get another AOS, or we could get a crappy season of Inhumans.
I would think everything else is on Disney+ now
I don’t see a streaming service going multiple seasons/years (4 seems to be tops)
Not really even sure what Covid is doing to the lineup (I think Wanda and Falcon were mostly done)
The ‘what if’ show was probably the one that would have been closest to SHIELD’s genre
But who knows what the studios are doing now

I just want to crying with happy tears at the end. I can't take the 15 minutes of hell when Fitz died, until the light bulb came on. I was mad crying and my wife was completely inconsolable.

I have full confidence that they'll deliver a good, satisfying finale. They've been up to the task for 6.5 seasons now. In a perfect world, we'd have Quake and Coulson join the main MCU, with Fitzsimmons, Deke, Mack, etc. dropping by and making an appearance every once in a while. That won't happen because Feige's been pretty clear about separation. But I think they'll give us good closure.

This season of AoS is the best it's been in years.

While I'm glad it's going out strong, they've proven that there's still a ton of potential left in this series and I'm going to be sad to see it end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom