Aging Question (1 Viewer)

You have 2 people (man or woman, doesn't matter)

There are pictures of each person at age 10, 15, 25, 40 and 60

For person A looking at their pictures at ages 10 and 60 you definitely see the resemblance. The resemblance may be so strong there is no doubt that they are the same person 50 years apart

For person B - not only is there no resemblance at all between the 10 yo and 60 yo pics but every step of the way looks like a completely different person

This is something I've always noticed and wondered about but what really brought it back was when Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher passed.

I feel like I can still see Singing in the Rain Debbie in the last pictures of her.

I did NOT see A New Hope Leia in the last pictures of Carrie Fisher

I'm just curious why some people look so different from their younger selves and others even though they are in their 40s, 50s or older you can instantly see the kid or teenager that they used to be
Genetics and lifestyle choices.

Drinking, smoking, drug usage, stress, diet, sun exposure, all cause aging.

Also, as you age, your hormone levels such as testosterone and growth hormone decline, which contributes to aging. There are clinics to help combat this somwhat and peptides that you can purchase online to help with natural growth hormone release.

Genetics and lifestyle choices.

Drinking, smoking, drug usage, stress, diet, sun exposure, all cause aging.

Also, as you age, your hormone levels such as testosterone and growth hormone decline, which contributes to aging. There are clinics to help combat this somwhat and peptides that you can purchase online to help with natural growth hormone release.
Also, makeup confuses lots of people.

Also, makeup confuses lots of people.
Lol, when I was younger I used to say that my superpower was to be able to look at a girl in a dimly lit bar and see through the makeup to know exactly what she would look like in the morning.

It was the 80s, and there was a LOT of big hair and makeup, so it really was a superpower.

Last edited:
I was carded when buying beer into my 30s, then I hit the wall at 40. It’s been all downhill since and picking up speed.

I was carded when buying beer into my 30s, then I hit the wall at 40. It’s been all downhill since and picking up speed.
Same here. If I'm clean shaven and in casual clothes, I still get a second look before they decide not to ID me, and I'm 52 lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom