Agree or Disagree: Demario Davis is the most underrated player on defense in the NFL (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
If you disagree, use a GIF or image to list your player who is the most underrated on defense throughout the entire league.

Davis was named 1st team All Pro last year. Along with Bobby Wagner, Eric Kendricks, TJ Watt, and Chandler Jones.
Of course he didn't get selected for the Pro Bowl. But that is more of a knock on the Pro Bowl selection process than disrespect for Davis.

Davis was named 1st team All Pro last year. Along with Bobby Wagner, Eric Kendricks, TJ Watt, and Chandler Jones.
Of course he didn't get selected for the Pro Bowl. But that is more of a knock on the Pro Bowl selection process than disrespect for Davis.

exactly. All Pro actually mean something, Pro bowl not so much.

He was 1st team all pro meaning he was recognized by the people that matter. I wish the same people who voted for all pro awards also voted for MVP. I have no doubt Brees would have one by now.

Davis is definitely underrated when it comes to the media and fans. A perfect example is missing out on a pro bowl award while winning 1st team all pro.

As mentioned he was named All Pro so it's hard to call him underrated. The people who matter know what time it is.

Saints players just don't get much national exposure. That's just the way it goes. Had Colston played for the Cowboys he would've went to multiple Pro Bowls.

Cam Jordan gets acknowledged, but not at the level he deserves. Flashy DE’s who can’t do much other than pass rush get more attention nationally, but Jordan gets sacks, moves the pocket AND handles the run as well as any. I consider him underrated. Ask any of the talking heads who they consider the best DE’s in the NFL and Jordan might get a mention, but wouldn’t be given his due as an elite defensive end.

I would tend to agree from a media standpoint, but if we have a season this year I think that will change. I see a really big season out of him this year.

Demarioooooo!!! The only LBs they talk about consistently from a national standpoint are the pass rushers. That's ok DD will keep putting work in.

I like to always bring this up bc I hate myself and want everyone else to feel my misery, but WHY GOD WHY DID WE DRAFT ANTHONY INSTEAD OF KENDRICKS?!? Just image that duo of he and DD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom