Ah Honets.... (1 Viewer)

MSUSousaphone

Owning the CONCACAF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
My refuge to this sad sad sport's day.

Here's to you, Hornets. Keep allowing me to drown my sorrows of the Saints by basking in your glory. :all_coholic:

Beat the hell outta the Jazz, Im satisfied!! GO HORNETS!!!

Good thing this game isn't on TV. They stunk it up in the 4th.

That was one of the most annoying basketball games I've watched in a long time.

Some refs must have had some money riding on teh Wizards. I can understand teh Hornets getting several more fouls but, man, anytime they had the ball the whistle went off. Anytime we had teh ball and the whistle went off....for an offensive foul.

I can't remember hating some random player from another conference as much as I hate Stevenson right now. I want to make him eat his beard.

I can't remember hating some random player from another conference as much as I hate Stevenson right now. I want to make him eat his beard.

I feel the same way. Just think if they had Gilbert and Caron.

Lets hope we don't see these guys in the finals :hihi:

These guys are resembling the Saints more and more everyday.

Beat the good teams/pull an upset.

Get beat by inferior teams/pull a choke job.

nah, I think it has more to do with matchups. We dont match up well against the Wiz. We do however match up very well with the Suns, who we swept.

nah, I think it has more to do with matchups. We dont match up well against the Wiz. We do however match up very well with the Suns, who we swept.

It's still pretty disturbing considering Washington was without its two best players and was below .500 at the time.

I do agree about matchups though. And that's exactly why I want no part of Utah in the playoffs. The Jazz must have shot over 60% down the stretch after they spotted us a 27-point lead last Friday. Thank God we made shots at the other end (somewhat) because they were getting layups/dunks/less than 10 footers every time down the floor.

The other two times we played them this year, we got run out of the building.

Speaking of getting run out of the building, I'd prefer to avoid the Warriors too. They lead the league in scoring and Baron Davis always seems to play out of his mind against us (not a coincidence, I'm sure)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom