Ahsoka Live Action Series (Disney+) (1 Viewer)

I hope they improved her lekku for the show, because that foam rubber they plopped on Dawson's head for her episodes of The Mandalorian and BoBF was not getting it done.

Anyway, maybe I should go post this on every Star Wars show-related thread because it has stuff about all of them:

Star Wars: The Rebellion Will Be Televised

An exclusive look at the master plan for Obi-Wan Kenobi with Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen, Andor with Diego Luna, Ahsoka with Rosario Dawson—and a fleet of new shows.

Lars Mikkelson

01_Lars-Mikkelsen_Scan-Magazine.jpg
I hope not. I rather hated his voice for Thrawn in Rebels. He was trying to convey quiet confidence, but it just sounded like he was getting ready to take a nap most of the time. His voice characterization didn't bring any of the danger or brilliance of the character from the books, even when he was given great lines in certain scenes to present that.
They need to hire someone who can bring that. John Lithgow or Christopher Walken would be much better choices. Heck, Jared Leto would be better (thinking of his performance in Blade Runner 2049) And it doesn't matter what age the actor is (too young or too old) that they hire since the blue skin and dark hair make up can cover any discrepancy.

I hope not. I rather hated his voice for Thrawn in Rebels. He was trying to convey quiet confidence, but it just sounded like he was getting ready to take a nap most of the time. His voice characterization didn't bring any of the danger or brilliance of the character from the books, even when he was given great lines in certain scenes to present that.
They need to hire someone who can bring that. John Lithgow or Christopher Walken would be much better choices. Heck, Jared Leto would be better (thinking of his performance in Blade Runner 2049) And it doesn't matter what age the actor is (too young or too old) that they hire since the blue skin and dark hair make up can cover any discrepancy.
I have the same issue with him as you do but without having read the books. He just never sounded too serious at all, almost like he is bored. I'm guessing they are going for cold but he just comes across as bored.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom