NFL Aikman: “Bucs are best overall team I’ve seen so far” (1 Viewer)

The Brees injury gave a lot of media the excuse they clamored for to jump back on the Bucs bandwagon.

I've never seen a team get coddled like them. Let us have lost 38-3 and the media would have RAMMED us for the rest of the year. The Bucs did and the media STILL goes with their "Oh but they have so much potential though" alibi. It's crazy.

And look, the Bucs are a good team. They very well might go on a run in January. But I've never seen a team like them lose as bad as they have to us and major portions of the media always conveniently ignore it so they can talk about how great that team still is. Hilarious. I do hope the Rams beat the Bucs down tomorrow. Then I'm sure Tampa will rebound vs an average team and the media will go "You see! Their potential!!!"

Last edited:
The Brees injury gave a lot of media the excuse they clamored for to jump back on the Bucs bandwagon.

I've never seen a team get coddled like them. Let us have lost 38-3 and the media would have RAMMED us for the rest of the year. The Bucs did and the media STILL goes with their "Oh but they have so much potential though". It's crazy.

And look, the Bucs are a good team. They very well might go on a run in January. But I've never seen a team like them lose as bad as they have to us and major portions of the media always ignore it so they can talk about how great that team still is. Hilarious. I do hope the Rams beat the Bucs down tomorrow. Then I'm sure Tampa will rebound vs an average team and the media will go "You see! Their potential!!!"
good we play better when we underrated

Wait, what?!?!?

Said he’s reserving judgment on the Saints until it’s shown what they can do with Taysom (after Brees’ injury).

What a noob! :jpshakehead:

:gosaints:

Let em give the Bucs the cheese We don’t want any part of it frankly. We all know what can happen from eating that cheese. I am completely happy if the media continues to under estimate us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom