Aikman says...”Ingram could have been paid more with the Saints, but... (1 Viewer)

epitome
feigning
disseminate

There are more, but I'll leave it at those. Take a breath now and then, and proofread your offerings before posting.

PS - I have a few USB keyboards in the garage that are just collecting dust. PM me your address and I'll send you one without a sticky shift and/or caps lock key.
Hey douche I type on my iphone ?
EVERYTIME...
Who cares...I don’t if the iphone doesn’t catch it then i’m good...

And you've always got to wonder if a team peaks too early and can maintain that level of play throughout the playoffs. They're on like a 10 game wining streak, with most games not being close. The egg we laid in Atlanta was perfect timing for us, IMO. I wonder if Baltimore has an egg in their future and if so, might it be in the playoffs? The weather shouldn't be much of an issue for them since it's already freezing cold in Baltimore and they've played in some cold rain already this year. It looks like they'll be at home for any bad weather they encounter in the playoffs too, but could contribute to a poor performance against another cold weather team. I guess this is why they play the games.

One thing is for sure, John Harbaugh is a hell of a coach who's a players coach much like Payton (not surprising they seem to be friends or at least have a good working relationship - a la Harbaugh tipping Payton off about Lutz since they had Tucker already). Jim Harbaugh, otoh, is proving to be nothing but a mom pants wearing hack who probably would have been run out of the NFL if he hadn't gone to Michigan before it could happen. Word is he's the opposite of a players coach and his players don't like playing for him. It kinda shows on the field too.
MOM PANTS!!!!! LOL!

Ravens better fix their special teams. Lots of breakdowns v. the Jets. The fact that SF almost beat them in their place tells us everything. We're going to have lots of drama in the playoffs.

Alan12, I hate to tell you but there is not 1 single time I feel embarrassed on this board. Not EVER....like never dude.
In fact, in my “real life” it rarely if EVER happens as well.
So go take your “you should feel this way” crapola and sit on a fat one dude.

Unlike you, I don’t TELL people “How they should feel.”

DaLoon ? Thinks Your Lame ?
Oh I don't doubt one bit that you never feel embarrassed by anything you say (here or elsewhere) judging by your previous posting history so bless your little heart.

For being such a "long-standing" member here, it's a shame you don't contribute anything of real value and instead only post to attack those who hold a different opinion than your own like a perturbed child. I'm not sure what rock you crawled out from under, but the sooner an IP ban smacks you back under it, the better off this forum will be. ?

Oh I don't doubt one bit that you never feel embarrassed by anything you say (here or elsewhere) judging by your previous posting history so bless your little heart.

For being such a "long-standing" member here, it's a shame you don't contribute anything of real value and instead only post to attack those who hold a different opinion than your own like a perturbed child. I'm not sure what rock you crawled out from under, but the sooner an IP ban smacks you back under it, the better off this forum will be. ?
yikes....you are so emboldened that you would suggest that anything i've done would ban me? How unfair you are with your hardcore stance of a founding member of this here message board my friend. "founding member" to be specific bud. Ironera Style....to be exact....like typing on this message board in 1997 dude and championing this message board when others claimed blackandgold was better. Like 22 years ago bro?! I would say I've earned a certain level of measured restraint with 2 decades under my belt.

Yes, I am human, I've made some errors in judgment with regard to talking inappropriately about Saints players in an insensitive manner, but I've made positive corrections to halt that dialect. I was wrong and promptly admitted to it. I seek to be "off-brand" humorous most of all because this entire message board tends to be a tad too serious all the time.

Now when others feel so free to talk smack about other forum members and make fun of them then I don't just sit in the shadows anymore. It is not right to belittle others on the board, make fun of their supposed insider info, and I seek not to do that.

Now, the truth is that every word I type is prefaced with the sarcastic humor of a loony clown who won't back down. Is that wrong? No, it's my personality on the board. I say what I have to say in a manner that is within the confines of the conduct policy of this msg board.

Alan12, I'm sure you're a decent person in real life, so I'll just let my rebuttal settle with you. Have you ever thought that I simply want to express my personality a lil and don't mind being hated a little by posters because I am simply that confident & SECURE in who I am as a person in the real world?

I am free to be me. It's a gift some people never truly realize.

God Bless You Sir

How unfair you are with your hardcore stance of a founding member of this here message board my friend. "founding member" to be specific bud. Ironera Style....to be exact....like typing on this message board in 1997 dude and championing this message board when others claimed blackandgold was better. Like 22 years ago bro?! I would say I've earned a certain level of measured restraint with 2 decades under my belt.

So you repeatedly mocked Insidejob for the “Approved Saintsreport Blogger” moniker that he didn't even acknowledge as relevant anymore (after you threw it in his face), much less reference it himself. But now you're trying to use "22 years" and "lol's" as some kind of shield against disagreement? Talk about "unfair" and "yikes".

yikes....you are so emboldened that you would suggest that anything i've done would ban me? How unfair you are with your hardcore stance of a founding member of this here message board my friend. "founding member" to be specific bud. Ironera Style....to be exact....like typing on this message board in 1997 dude and championing this message board when others claimed blackandgold was better. Like 22 years ago bro?! I would say I've earned a certain level of measured restraint with 2 decades under my belt.

Yes, I am human, I've made some errors in judgment with regard to talking inappropriately about Saints players in an insensitive manner, but I've made positive corrections to halt that dialect. I was wrong and promptly admitted to it. I seek to be "off-brand" humorous most of all because this entire message board tends to be a tad too serious all the time.

Now when others feel so free to talk smack about other forum members and make fun of them then I don't just sit in the shadows anymore. It is not right to belittle others on the board, make fun of their supposed insider info, and I seek not to do that.

Now, the truth is that every word I type is prefaced with the sarcastic humor of a loony clown who won't back down. Is that wrong? No, it's my personality on the board. I say what I have to say in a manner that is within the confines of the conduct policy of this msg board.

Alan12, I'm sure you're a decent person in real life, so I'll just let my rebuttal settle with you. Have you ever thought that I simply want to express my personality a lil and don't mind being hated a little by posters because I am simply that confident & SECURE in who I am as a person in the real world?

I am free to be me. It's a gift some people never truly realize.

God Bless You Sir
How long you’ve been here is completely irrelevant. The fact that you continuously skirt (and sometimes down right ignore) the rules everyone here abides by like they don’t apply to yourself isn’t a “handcore stance”, it’s reality.

You say you won’t “sit in the shadows” as “members are belittled” yet in this thread alone you’ve launched personal attacks on insidejob, Marty_Graw, Loco Hornet Fan, and myself for either posting something you didn’t like or simply even quoting you. Seems as though every time I see you post, you’re in yet a round with another member and you’re the only common denominator across each event. “Persona” or not, it always seems to be one of your posts that’s the proverbial “oily rag” at the start of every incendiary discussion.

So again, may I remind you to brush up on the ToS you agreed to many moons ago...

The Jerk Rule:

Generally acting like a persistent jerk, even if while teetering on the edge of acceptability concerning guidelines will inevitably lead to the offending member having his/her posting privileges revoked. We strive to have a courteous and respectful community where members can discuss and debate without fear of abusive and unnecessarily rude behavior from other members. This is a family board, and all members are required to conduct themselves accordingly. Remember that it isn't always what you say, but how you say it that can be the problem.

Or continue calling people douches and other unsavory or derogatory names until the admins or mods get tired of your “persona” like the other posters here are growing tired of it.

So you repeatedly mocked Insidejob for the “Approved Saintsreport Blogger” moniker that he didn't even acknowledge as relevant anymore (after you threw it in his face), much less reference it himself. But now you're trying to use "22 years" and "lol's" as some kind of shield against disagreement? Talk about "unfair" and "yikes".
I wouldn’t say “mocked” I would color it as more or a pulling his chain in a sarcastic way...I feel as though he was presenting himself above Aikman and I don’t find that to be acceptable.

Because this is all typed out instead of spoken not all will see my choice of words as sarcasm at it’s finest.

I took exception to what I perceive as a clear double standard of some posters deliberately making fun of Aikman’s potential CTE head trauma. I think it’s uncalled for, so in return I dolled out some thoughts I had on the poster dishing out the putdowns with a more respectable dose of their true place in professional sports analysis....da Loony bin...

He at the end of the day I would say that yall are attempting to gang up on me & try to find some silly ? unfounded reason to ban me suggesting IP blocks(any technically proficient internet worth his salt knows how to get around this ?)

The truth of the matter is yall just don’t like me & that in and of itself doesn’t mean squat.

Oh well, I don’t like yall “know it all” attitudes claiming that yalls opinions are superior to Aikman and Joe Buck.

Whatev

Last edited:
He wanted to start. Harbaugh recruited him hard, sold him on the opportunity. This is not new information.
Never ever heard that is what Mark wanted; NEVER! Maybe you are just privy to some information others, including myself, that are not privy too.

Could you please provide to us uninformed, a reliable article/source of your information? I would like to read it, instead of just hearing it from someome like Aikman. ?

You'll have to take my word for it, but I was told before the end of last season that Mark was looking to leave because he wanted more carries. That information is from inside the locker room from someone who would know. Maybe with the right money he might have stayed, but the latter part of last year he played with that on his mind. I didn't want to believe it, but it turned out to be true.
I can believe you, seeing how Mark is playing at another level this year. I am glad for Mark. No hard feelings from me.

Mark did not want to really share the RB any more, with Kamara. He wanted to be the lead back and signed with the Ravens”.

So who is not telling the truth?
funny since at baltimore he isn't the lead back... his qb is out pacing him big time :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom