Ain't dere no more (1 Viewer)

Vaguely. I remember there being a ferris wheel, and a friend of the family worked maintenance there.
Yep Ferris wheel and I remember a tilta whirl

Anybody remember The Boat on Lakeshore Drive? It became Bart's, Joe's Crab Shack, and Landry's? I met my husband there.
Yes, tho I never knew it before Bart's. Their crab chop was my favorite food EVER.

Also the photo on the harborside wall of the diver who'd been run over by a boat prop.

That horrified/fascinated this young boy.

not sure how appropriate for this thread... i would fork fun arcade dry.

i could totally go for dropping a few bills playing street fighter vs (insert name).

Anybody remember The Boat on Lakeshore Drive? It became Bart's, Joe's Crab Shack, and Landry's? I met my husband there.

I’ve never understood how that Landry’s stays in business, with The Blue Crab next door, and now Felix a couple doors down... Maybe b/c theyre at the very end of West End on the water, though Blue Crab has a good view as well.. Then again they had (have) a Landry’s in the FQ that stayed in business for a miraculously long time too.

I’ve never understood how that Landry’s stays in business, with The Blue Crab next door, and now Felix a couple doors down... Maybe b/c theyre at the very end of West End on the water, though Blue Crab has a good view as well.. Then again they had (have) a Landry’s in the FQ that stayed in business for a miraculously long time too.
Two words.

Red.
Lobster.

I’ve never understood how that Landry’s stays in business, with The Blue Crab next door, and now Felix a couple doors down... Then again they had (have) a Landry’s in the FQ as well that stayed in business for a miraculously long time.

Well , pre covid, I think it was that you really can't have enough seafood restaurants on the Lakefront. Any given Friday night all of them were packed.

Well , pre covid, I think it was that you really can't have enough seafood restaurants on the Lakefront. Any given Friday night all of them were packed.

It’s only been a couple years since I sold my house in LV, but I’m already starting to forget stuff- what was the name of the restaurant on West End where Felix is now? I only went like two or three times but it was pretty good.

It’s only been a couple years since I sold my house in LV, but I’m already starting to forget stuff- what was the name of the restaurant on West End where Felix is now? I only went like two or three times but it was pretty good.

Oh, it had a restaurant on the bottom floor and a disco bar on the top. I can't remember the name. I will text my life long friend. She will probably know.

I’m referring to the place that was there up until like 2 yrs ago when i became Felix restaurant.. i thought Acme and Delago were there like pre The Storm , but not since then?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom