Air conditioning companies in Nola (1 Viewer)

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Our second floor needs a full HVAC and ductwork revamp (more or less poor installation previously with incorrect sizing, in addition to too much moisture and now some mold) I definitely trust the QUALITY of the company that quoted us. But the quote is for $25,000. I have no point of reference, but it seems like if I built a new house it would cost like half of that to install an ac and ductwork. Any thoughts? Or any recs for a second opinion? I’m totally new to this, so I realize the cost might be reasonable. Also the price is for a whole system (coils and thermostat). Just not at all what I was expecting.

I use Optimum Air Solutions out of Belle Chasse. Their prices are fair and the work is top notch. 504-912-5191

• 1Like
Reactions: Dre
Our second floor needs a full HVAC and ductwork revamp (more or less poor installation previously with incorrect sizing, in addition to too much moisture and now some mold) I definitely trust the QUALITY of the company that quoted us. But the quote is for $25,000. I have no point of reference, but it seems like if I built a new house it would cost like half of that to install an ac and ductwork. Any thoughts? Or any recs for a second opinion? I’m totally new to this, so I realize the cost might be reasonable. Also the price is for a whole system (coils and thermostat). Just not at all what I was expecting.

where exactly are you located?

I used a guy when i lived in Lakeview up until a couple years ago.. His name is Taylor; he mostly did A/C work on the side for me, but the company he works for (cant remember he name of it) could probably help you out.. If nothing else, he’s honest, does good work and can probably point you in the right direction.. 504.339.6688

• 1Like
Reactions: Dre

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom