Airazona game 10/10 anyone traveling? (1 Viewer)

jbjones

Serious Fan
Reaction score
Anyone planning on going to the AZ game in October? Anyone been there before? I'm planning on going, and trying to plan my trip, so if anyone has any tips on places to stay, etc, I'd love to hear it.

I know my recent "join date" makes me suspect, but I've been lurking here for quite a while. Hope that doesn't deter any responses....

My wife and I will be there. I have not been to Univ of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. I attended the game the last time the Saints played in Arizona, but that was at ASU Stadium in Tempe.

Thanks y'all. Again, I apologize for my mangling of the English language.

My GF ( a NO native; I'm from P'goula) and I are trying to figure out where to stay. So that's the reason for my post. It's nice to hear some of y'all will be travelling with the team as well. Hope to see ya there.

-Joey

That's not a bad road trip from here, I'll think about it. Unfortunately, I don't know much about hotels there.

Hey jbjones: I've made a couple of visits to Phoenix in the past couple of months.
I don't have any specific recommendations about where to stay but I can tell you that in general the Phoneix area is not too spread out and it has not been very hard to get around.
The jobing.com arena is across the highway from the stadium and it is in a nice shopping and eating area that is worth checking out. The western edge of the metro area is very developed with shopping and restaurants with the new construction of new spring training facilities. The area around ASU in Tempe is worth checking out as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom