Airport(merged) (1 Viewer)

Ya know, I really think a good turnout at the airport would have an effect on turning things around for this team. Wish I was close enough to be there.

They are coming in around 10 pm.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/COA1920

I know alot of you are frustrated but so is the team, what they need is our support. Not to be kicked when they are already down. Remember when the Saints lose, it affects them but they also know it affects us too. We need to stick together and stand by our team. They will get healthy and get better. Have faith!!!
See you at the airport!!!

Thanks!

Ya know, I really think a good turnout at the airport would have an effect on turning things around for this team. Wish I was close enough to be there.

I agree. I live in BR and don't drive. But I posted the info on my facebook page. Lets spread the word!

Me too! I would be there in a heartbeat, if I were closer! I think we will be OK, but it def will help if we believe in our team, and show our support! :)

I do have there back.... I'm telling them what's missing from last season.

You mean that you have THEIR back...THERE, as you spelled it, is a direction and such as in when people look at you they say.."Hey, there is an idiot over there. maybe until you can master 1st grade spelling you need not tell anybody anything.

So when does the Saints' plane arrive at the airport?

Cause we all need to get our butts down there and show them that the Who Dat Nation is still behind them 110%. Yeah, the team ain't doing so well right now, we ain't no fairweather Dallas cronies. 16-0 or 0-16, the Saints are still my team. WHO DAT!

You mean that you have THEIR back...THERE, as you spelled it, is a direction and such as in when people look at you they say.."Hey, there is an idiot over there. maybe until you can master 1st grade spelling you need not tell anybody anything.

You must be the type of guy who would criticize the misspelling in a suicide note.

My mom is a flight attendant and is workin the flight and was SO excited. I told her the spirit would be good if we won. There goes that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom