Aj green? (1 Viewer)

The Bengals suck now. They should give him to us for some future picks. There is only 2 years left to get a Superbowl so the saints should just trade away the future.

Are you serious with this? Trade away our future for a guy coming off of an injury when we already have two top receivers on the rosters, plus a few other guys who can contribute. Smart move Mr GM.

Do you not understand 17 mill?

It doesn’t matter if they suck.

17 mill. We have a cap. 17 mill exceeds that cap.

Trade away future, Bengals suck, go get Hopkins.....that all sounds neat on a message board. But it can’t happen.

And why is there “only 2 years left to get a Super Bowl”?

Have you not noticed Mickey and Sean have built this team for the long haul?
I don't really know how it all works but what if they had signed Bell then traded him to the Bengals (where he went anyway ) with a draft pick in 2022? Then he wouldn't be 17 million he would be like 9?

I don't really know how it all works but what if they had signed Bell then traded him to the Bengals (where he went anyway ) with a draft pick in 2022? Then he wouldn't be 17 million he would be like 9?

What is it about a player being franchise tagged that you don't understand?

A player who is franchise tagged is guaranteed a one year salary that is on par with the top 5 players at his position so this season Green is going to make $18.75 million.......................not too shabby for a guy who is 33 years old and has missed 23 of the last 24 games the Bengals have played in.

I think we should get AJ Green too. Emanuel Sanders will probably be just enough or great and more than enough but I think it would be awesome to just load up the team. If they get AJ Green ( should have gotten Hopkins also) but then they would be stacked. Aj isn't going to do anything on the Bengals is he?
We should get Mike Evans too, and while we are busy let's get Julio Jones as well. And also maybe OBJ. We would be stacked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom