Aj green? (3 Viewers)

Reaction score
I think we should get AJ Green too. Emanuel Sanders will probably be just enough or great and more than enough but I think it would be awesome to just load up the team. If they get AJ Green ( should have gotten Hopkins also) but then they would be stacked. Aj isn't going to do anything on the Bengals is he?

Well I thought Antonio brown would be great but I think Sanders might be as good and less crazy on top of it. Getting Sanders was so cool though , like when the cowboys stole Charles Haley from the 49ers. This will make sure we beat them next year. I'm bummed the saints didn't put the Rams back in their place but I have a good feeling about this rematch

Much as I'd like the idea, it's not feasible at this time. Better option is for us to see how the draft shakes out. See if someone falls for no reason. My hunch is that Jerry Jeudy falls for no particular reason. Might get low enough for it to be cost effective to jump up to snatch him too. Someone always falls.

I think we should get AJ Green too. Emanuel Sanders will probably be just enough or great and more than enough but I think it would be awesome to just load up the team. If they get AJ Green ( should have gotten Hopkins also) but then they would be stacked. Aj isn't going to do anything on the Bengals is he?

While were at it, let's grab Saquon Barkley, Stephon Gilmore, and Aaron Donald.

That should do it Lol

He's gonna be too expensive for us, we have to save some money for Lattimore, maybe Kamara if he comes back to his 2018's form and Demario Davis who became the leader of the D !
I really hope that Davis will end his career with us.

His motivationals speech before the games hype me up all the time...?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom