Aj green? (2 Viewers)

Demario Davis - he really blew up one of the 49ers plays and grabbed garapolo and sacked him.

The Bengals suck now. They should give him to us for some future picks. There is only 2 years left to get a Superbowl so the saints should just trade away the future.

Do you not understand 17 mill?

It doesn’t matter if they suck.

17 mill. We have a cap. 17 mill exceeds that cap.

Trade away future, Bengals suck, go get Hopkins.....that all sounds neat on a message board. But it can’t happen.

And why is there “only 2 years left to get a Super Bowl”?

Have you not noticed Mickey and Sean have built this team for the long haul?

I think we are still adding a WR in the 1st. You don't even have to trade up to get what you know will be another stud. I think we see WR in 1 and then CB and Guard at some point. I honestly don't think any of our signings affected what we are doing in the draft except to give us more wiggle room on where we pick them. In other words we know the positions we are drafting just not the order. But Payton is going to be in love with one of those receivers you can bank on it. He has never experienced having his offensive hands tied like last year and it won't happen again.

Too pricey, and by all accounts the Bengals want to keep him for this year at least. Supposedly when they met with Burrow at the combine two of the things he strongly suggested the Bengals do if they were going to Draft him was to A.) Be active in Free agency, (they did this) and B.) keep AJ Green for this season.

We got our experienced vet in Sanders, and there will be an opportunity to pick up a young talent in a WR Rich Draft class in about a month.

Last edited:
Do you not understand 17 mill?

It doesn’t matter if they suck.

17 mill. We have a cap. 17 mill exceeds that cap.

Trade away future, Bengals suck, go get Hopkins.....that all sounds neat on a message board. But it can’t happen.

And why is there “only 2 years left to get a Super Bowl”?

Have you not noticed Mickey and Sean have built this team for the long haul?
Because Brees has 2 years. They could do well after that. Maybe taysom will be even better.

I think we should get AJ Green too. Emanuel Sanders will probably be just enough or great and more than enough but I think it would be awesome to just load up the team. If they get AJ Green ( should have gotten Hopkins also) but then they would be stacked. Aj isn't going to do anything on the Bengals is he?
Let it go.

Lol why do people write snarky crap when someone poses an off idea. I just thought it would be cool if they had a stacked receiver core. They should have signed Vonn Bell then traded him to the Bengals for AJ Green haha.

I think we should get AJ Green too. Emanuel Sanders will probably be just enough or great and more than enough but I think it would be awesome to just load up the team. If they get AJ Green ( should have gotten Hopkins also) but then they would be stacked. Aj isn't going to do anything on the Bengals is he?
How many games has he played in the last 3 years? Top dollar for an older, often injured WR. No thanks. It is a very strong WR class in this draft. Save the money and pick a young guy.

Lol why do people write snarky crap when someone poses an off idea. I just thought it would be cool if they had a stacked receiver core. They should have signed Vonn Bell then traded him to the Bengals for AJ Green haha.
I am sure I'm coming across as snarky. I'm sorry if you feel picked on. It's not aimed at you as an individual.

For the record I've been just as pointed in my commentary ever other time someone said, 'Hey we want AJ Green and the Bengals should let us have him, because it would suit us fine.' Because that is nonsense. The Bengals want Green and own his rights.

So any snark is aimed at this as a bad idea, rather than at a particular poster. I know it's crazy outside at the moment and even the welcome distraction of FA has slowed down, but this topic has been done to death quite a few times before.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom