AJ Ouelette Camp Beast? (1 Viewer)

faithhopebush

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Ouellette got a good sound to it!

Short yardage back, between the tackles runner with an extended skill set.

I'm a big fan, but don't get the Peyton Hills comp. His measurables are right there with McCaffrey. Runs with really good balance and power for his size. Has 4.3 speed. What's not to like?

I'm a big fan, but don't get the Peyton Hills comp. His measurables are right there with McCaffrey. Runs with really good balance and power for his size. Has 4.3 speed. What's not to like?

I cringed whenever BGSU played Ohio. He may end up on PS this year and final roster in 20.

He looks like a fullback but weighs less than Kamara haha

New Orleans fans are going to love this guy. Check out his website: https://ajouellette.com/ (Make sure you go to the NEWS section and read some of the stories. Impressive stuff.)

In regards to the scar on Ouellette’s shoulder, that was from a broken collar bone his sophomore year of high school. The doctors evidently wanted to do another surgery to make the scar less visible, but A.J. liked the scar because he felt he earned it.

For those wondering, his last name is pronounced Oh-Let.

New Orleans fans are going to love this guy. Check out his website: https://ajouellette.com/ (Make sure you go to the NEWS section and read some of the stories. Impressive stuff.)

In regards to the scar on Ouellette’s shoulder, that was from a broken collar bone his sophomore year of high school. The doctors evidently wanted to do another surgery to make the scar less visible, but A.J. liked the scar because he felt he earned it.

For those wondering, his last name is pronounced Oh-Let.
Cool site. You're the BIL/Marketing Agent? Regardless, welcome to SR and to becoming a Saints fan! Totally pulling for AJ to make it. There's nothing I've seen that I don't like about him.

Cool site. You're the BIL/Marketing Agent? Regardless, welcome to SR and to becoming a Saints fan! Totally pulling for AJ to make it. There's nothing I've seen that I don't like about him.

No, I'm not the marketing agent. Just a guy who has known A.J. since he was a little tike. He's a great young man from a great family and he has our small town in Ohio excited.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom