AJC writer whining about New Orleans getting another break (1 Viewer)

neworleanshoo

hoodat
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Mods, feel free to move this to the Pels board but I thought Saints fans would enjoy it as much as I did..

I admit it. At 8 p.m. Tuesday, I was thinking, “This is the night Atlanta’s luck changes.” Fifty minutes later, my mood was a bit darker. “New Orleans? Are you KIDDING me?...

There’s a part of me that believes this is a deferred payment to Gayle Benson, who owns both the Saints and the Pelicans, for the uncalled pass interference in January.
But where-oh-where, I ask, is the karma for Cliff Levingston’s running lefty hook, for that rat Jim Leyritz, for 28-3? When does Atlanta get its break? When has Atlanta ever gotten a break?..

Should have known better. We’re Atlanta. Our luck never changes.

Mods, feel free to move this to the Pels board but I thought Saints fans would enjoy it as much as I did..

Good gif the Falcons tears do sustain me.

It is writers such as this, that give people the basis and reason, to understand why so many news and sports articles are fake, embellished and overly biased in there message. That said, why give those folks that write in such a way, credit, by acknowledging their stories? Forget them.

I enjoy his tears. What a bunch of crybabies.

"...and there’s a part of me that believes this is a deferred payment to Gayle Benson, who owns both the Saints and the Pelicans, for the uncalled pass interference in January. "
really hoping this is a joke. jesus with these people...

Last edited:
I'm actually a long time Hawks fan, and I had high hopes for a miracle lottery, but it wasn't to be. Congrats to the Pelicans on getting "the man".

And Mark Bradley is probably the worst sports journalist in the nation. Just pathetic and putrid, to the point that I knew it was going to be him before I even clicked on the link. .

He mentioned 28-3. That alone makes me smile to see someone in Atlanta reference the biggest collapse in Super Bowl history.

As for not getting Zion, I am surprised that people didn’t realize it was going to happen. It was predictable—maybe even rigged—kind of like 2012. But it needed to be because smaller markets have to be viable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom