AJC writer whining about New Orleans getting another break (1 Viewer)

I'll happily trade the draft lottery results, LSU hoops' breaks at the end of this season, and a few other things if someone can go back in time and get the ref to throw the GD flag on Nickell Robey-Coleman.
This x 100000

Yes, we didn't blow the 14 point lead we had in our Super Bowl.

But does this guy really want to compare the Atlanta suffering to that of New Orleans? I mean come on....2019 NFCCG no call, 2011 Vernon Davis, Miracle in Minnesota, Bountygate, nearly losing the team after the city was virtually destroyed in a hurricane.

Does this cat really want to keep score?

"There’s a part of me that believes this is a deferred payment to Gayle Benson, who owns both the Saints and the Pelicans, for the uncalled pass interference in January.
But where-oh-where, I ask, is the karma for Cliff Levingston’s running lefty hook, for that rat Jim Leyritz, for 28-3? When does Atlanta get its break? When has Atlanta ever gotten a break?"

What does the NBA have to do with the the NFL?! Lol.

Falcons fans have cornered the market on "victim mentality".

Mods, feel free to move this to the Pels board but I thought Saints fans would enjoy it as much as I did..

Atlanta fans' tears give me life. Provide me sustenance.

Some poster called us Swamp Report on that forum

They are weird people
I don’t see it as an insult but THEY think it is...LOL! I call my son “swamp rat” all the time because he’s always in the canals fishing or in the woods hunting. I’m not insulted what’s so ever being called a “swamp rat”. .... lol! ? ?

Looking at it again the security guards did something the Falcons defense could not do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom