AK “ghosts”?? (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Ok.

I’m getting older and am not up on the latest youth fashion.

And I’m ok with that ?

But what’s the deal with Alvin and the Pac Man Ghosts?

I like it cause it’s 80s retro....and I literally haven’t seen it anywhere else.

And he’s all about it, seems everything he wears has it.

Is that a new comeback fashionista....or an AK only special?

Yes it’s the off-season.

Maybe he likes pac-man as much as he likes airheads?

Hadn't seen or heard of retro-'80s video game fashion, but....

I sure do miss old-time video games. Tried to hook up the stepson's Xbox to stream games through it and it drove me nuts. With an Atari, all you had to do was screw in the little box to the back of the set :)

It's an up and coming clothing line from a young guy in New Orleans. He's wearing it to help the guy out. I can't remember his name.

What are you talking about?

In interviews he’s wearing them...., pictures like with Jarrius at Hornets game, , the short clip of AK showing his house ( his closet was full of T-shirt’s/jackets with a picture of the old pac man “ghosts”)...

Hadn't seen or heard of retro-'80s video game fashion, but....

I sure do miss old-time video games. Tried to hook up the stepson's Xbox to stream games through it and it drove me nuts. With an Atari, all you had to do was screw in the little box to the back of the set :)

It's funny the old Atari had 1 button and a joystick. You turned it on and immediately played. The newer consoles have around 13 buttons, 2 joysticks, and a control pad. Not to mention, every time I turn it on to play (which is not that often) I have to update my game and sometimes the system itself. I have spent 30 mins or more updating the game and system and by the time it it through I am ready to do something else. Also I feel like I have to train myself on all the controls all over again every time I decide to get back into a game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom