AK Tweet.... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
“Why they act like the believe in me now....”

Seems cryptic, but I wonder who he’s talking about.

Cause it sure seems NO, Sean, Mickey, Drew and the entire state of LA has believed in him since Day 1.

I know I did, when I used to watch #6 run all over teams in Knoxville, and could never understand why Butch Davis fed Jalen Hurd the same amount.

I wouldn't read much into it, he makes very vague quick twitter statements all the time.
Maybe talking about everyone from high school to college?
He was never really trusted as a player until he reached the NFL, then boom, he's one of the best players in the league.
Says a lot about his other coaches. Remember he couldn't even get on the field at Alabama and Tennessee had no idea how to use him.

My guess it’s college he is referring to , think he was asked about college not long ago

I really don't go into twitter or anyone's twitter feed constantly. I don't understand 80 percent of what people post on there anyway. Nowadays, seems like half of the sentence is gone. Therefore whatever. But I do go to our local journalist to see if they have any breaking news or training camp feeds. I don't have an account with twitter nor do I follow any players.

He's probably talking about some females choosing up on him now that he's "made it"....

“Why they act like the believe in me now....”

Seems cryptic, but I wonder who he’s talking about.

Cause it sure seems NO, Sean, Mickey, Drew and the entire state of LA has believed in him since Day 1.

I know I did, when I used to watch #6 run all over teams in Knoxville, and could never understand why Butch Davis fed Jalen Hurd the same amount.

The speculation I heard was that he's talking about the new PI rule.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom