AK41 more injured than we suspected? (1 Viewer)

I enjoyed the offensive game plan when Drew was hurt and Bridgewater played. Maybe they'll apply that with Drew a little more this year. Murray did a great job during that span. Of course the defense was playing great too....gotta have that to play that style.

If he was so injured, I just don't understand why they wouldn't give it to Murray. He was doing a great job.

He initially got banged-up in game 6. In game 8, he was seriously banged-up and never the same.

110% agree with you. And Murray was effective to devastating all year. I can only guess that Murray must have been in SP's dog house. It seemed insane to me how little Murray was used. But at 13-3, coach really doesn't have anyhting to explain to us.

He initially got banged-up in game 6. In game 8, he was seriously banged-up and never the same.

110% agree with you. And Murray was effective to devastating all year. I can only guess that Murray must have been in SP's dog house. It seemed insane to me how little Murray was used. But at 13-3, coach really doesn't have anyhting to explain to us.
By not being 14-2 and not getting a first rd bye our odds were significantly decreased. As a 3 seed our odds of making the NFC CG were only 8%, as the 1 or 2 seed the odds were 37%. Properly using Murray in one of the losses could've given us the extra win that could've made all the difference in the world.

Once I found a way to read the story, I didn't see anything too "insane" about the actual details the RB coach reveals. Just mentions his back, knee and ankle in general. With all the hubbub with the Saints medical staff a few seasons ago, I surely hope they've able to help get Kamara on the mend. It sure made a difference without him being 100 percent. He doesn't play pass defense, though, to address all these coulda-woulda-shoulda posts about not getting the first-round bye.

And I'm also finding curious one of the position coaches is talking to a media outlet in the first place....? Just odd for a Payton staffer to do so.

If he was so injured, I just don't understand why they wouldn't give it to Murray. He was doing a great job.
THIS! He was a shell of himself. He was the object of 95% of my wrath while attending games, watching on TV, and on this board. I am so hopeful that at the end of next year I can say I was a complete jackarse. Because i loved the old AK. Generational talent. Nonetheless, stepping out of bounds in that Atlanta game and not fighting for 2 extra yards in the playoff game (?) and his offsides penalty (?) in another game (maybe same playoff game?) showed me that it was NOT only purely physical. I can't wait to say ,"Welcome back old AK". Please. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom